mirin

• +1
Reactions: Dystopian
I might but hope u dont

Last edited:
See you tomorrow.

• +1
Reactions: niqfan625
In all seriousness. Don't do it OP. It's a complete waste of a life.

Your life can't be that bad

Im sorry thats how the world treat us we ARE MADE TO SUFFER!!
Fuck... I dont blame you peace brodie hopefully you find something in the afterlife and dont go to the light.... its a trap!

good luck

• +1
Reactions: Genghis Khan
Im sorry thats how the world treat us we ARE MADE TO SUFFER!!
Fuck... I dont blame you peace brodie hopefully you find something in the afterlife and dont go to the light.... its a trap!
no such thing as afterlife. it all cope for making the pain a bit better.

no such thing as afterlife. it all cope for making the pain a bit better.
Shut up, you can't answer that as a definite. Do you have any loaded gamefront accounts? Donate that first, a looksmax account is worthless.

Shut up, you can't answer that as a definite. Do you have any loaded gamefront accounts? Donate that first, a looksmax account is worthless.
i wont donate shit to anyone. every man for himself in this fucking world. my pathetic life must come to an end.

• So Sad
Reactions: incel194012940
  • +1
Reactions: Genghis Khan
i wont donate shit to anyone. every man for himself in this fucking world. my pathetic life must come to an end.
If it's worthless, giving it away shouldn't have any value. What? Donate that steam account, bonus if you have a loaded PS5 account. Prove you are actually leaving because someone with a gaming cope isn't giving up something like that.

I know you are trolling though, which is pathetic, because you think it's even slightly cool to joke about shit like this. Ironically, and I'm sure you want the attention, you would have been better off just leaving the account, never posting again, that creates mystery, now, without a news article, no one will believe any of this shit. And don't act like you don't care.

If it's worthless, giving it away shouldn't have any value. What? Donate that steam account, bonus if you have a loaded PS5 account. Prove you are actually leaving because someone with a gaming cope isn't giving up something like that.

I know you are trolling though, which is pathetic, because you think it's even slightly cool to joke about shit like this. Ironically, and I'm sure you want the attention, you would have been better off just leaving the account, never posting again, that creates mystery, now, without a news article, no one will believe any of this shit. And don't act like you don't care.
i dont give a shit if users here ever gonna find out what is about to happen. they dont speak my language and they will never see the news. mods can check out my IP tho. I will be busy with not existing. everything will be the same. a few people will pretend to care and forget about me in just like a day. we overvalue ourselves. the world will stay the same even after i take my life. i am worthless just like anyone and anyrhing else.

Hold on wait out a little longer. How old are you? Probably young as fuck seriously I felt like this a lot but life got better eventually

• +1
Reactions: Oueyy
Hold on wait out a little longer. How old are you? Probably young as fuck seriously I felt like this a lot but life got better eventually
This. And i'm 25 years old been there since 3 years.

i dont give a shit if users here ever gonna find out what is about to happen. they dont speak my language and they will never see the news. mods can check out my IP tho. I will be busy with not existing. everything will be the same. a few people will pretend to care and forget about me in just like a day. we overvalue ourselves. the world will stay the same even after i take my life. i am worthless just like anyone and anyrhing else.
You said your upbringing was fine, your parents put effort into getting you into medical school. How the fuck is someone "worthless" if they offer a skill that literally saves lives. :lul: No, instead, you tie your value to looks because you wanted to be validated for physical attractiveness, something that is truly not valuable to the population at large. And you want that, either because you think you should want that, or you want that because you are selfish. All of this is fixable. The looks theory shit is just a sinkhole, that is never fixable.

i cant take it anymore loneliness is eating me alive
then do something to fix it. you would rather end your life than put in the effort to fix things. you're so afraid of the discomfort that you would have to go through in order to not be lonely that you would rather have your parents and family shoulder a much much heavier burden. that's the bottom line. you can dress it all up in romanticized stories about your terrible lot in life, but what it comes down to is that you can't handle some discomfort, and you'd rather pass the buck and have your parents deal with the devastating loss of a child

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29581
Life is fucking short.. you will die in 60 years... cope with something until then

you won't get a second chance to live

don't fucking end it man.. it's not worth it

try mushrooms or acid, can change your outlook

• +1
Reactions: ChickenRun

You’re probably doing the right thing. I’m white, 6’2, roided muscular, HTN in my frauded pics and STILL suicidally depressed. Nothing you do is ever enough. I’ve spent thirty years figuring that out. Last ditch attempt is getting surgeons to cut up my face. I’m not counting on it. This world is hell. Escape,

You’re probably doing the right thing. I’m white, 6’2, roided muscular, HTN in my frauded pics and STILL suicidally depressed. Nothing you do is ever enough. I’ve spent thirty years figuring that out. Last ditch attempt is getting surgeons to cut up my face. I’m not counting on it. This world is hell. Escape,
You need either God, a farm, or drugs.