Rosacea is ruining my skin, can it be fixed?

D

Deleted member 12216

Silver
So appereantly i developed Rosacea at the tender age of 18, I am 21 now. It used to be not really bad, just sometimes when under heavy stress or when I went from cold to hot environment my face began to sting and itch like crazy+ I got deep red spots. That lastet for 10 minutes maximum.

This year my face began to break out in pus filled pimples, I always get new ones and it is so frustrating. I already tried dieting, I am cutting out dairy now for a few weeks..
I cannot work out because of it, when i do, i get the stingy itchy sensation on my face and it becomes unbearable both to feel it and to look at it.

My face is covered in little pus filled pimples and the red marks the old pimples leave behind! I want to get out of that cycle.

I
So appereantly i developed Rosacea at the tender age of 18, I am 21 now. It used to be not really bad, just sometimes when under heavy stress or when I went from cold to hot environment my face began to sting and itch like crazy+ I got deep red spots. That lastet for 10 minutes maximum.

This year my face began to break out in pus filled pimples, I always get new ones and it is so frustrating. I already tried dieting, I am cutting out dairy now for a few weeks..
I cannot work out because of it, when i do, i get the stingy itchy sensation on my face and it becomes unbearable both to feel it and to look at it.

My face is covered in little pus filled pimples and the red marks the old pimples leave behind! I want to get out of that cycle.
Ivermectim for the pimples but shitout of luck on the complexion

azelaic acid no?