ROTATE drugs to avoid tolerance theory

D

Deleted member 20652

Kraken
ROTATE drugs to prevent tolerance theory

Make sure though that when you rotate 2 diffrent drugs that these do NOT posses cross tolerance with each other (like for example Alcohol posses cross tolerance with Benzodiazepines cause they are both GABA receptor agonists)

So Example of rotate drugs to prevent tolerance:

2 weeks on a opioid receptor agonist (basically any opioid )

Then take a break from opioids and start;

2 weeks on a GABA receptor agonist (benzodiazepine)

Opioids and benzos don't have cross tolerance with each other because they work on DIFFRENT neurotransmitter each and DIFFRENT receptors.

(that is the KEY here, if the 2 diffrent drugs you're rotating works on DIFFRENT neurotransmitters and DIFFRENT receptors then that means they do NOT have cross tolerance with each other)

So basically if you do it like this you're never gonna have tolerance to either of the drugs because during the 2 weeks you're not taking opioid then your opioid tolerance gets reset to baseline and vice versa , during the 2 weeks you're not taking benzo then your benzo tolerance resets to baseline

It's kinda difficult to explain this in text but hope I made it simple. It's called ROTATE drugs to avoid tolerance

//Thomas DOM

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20399, Deleted member 21700, isis_Bleach and 3 others
ROTATE drugs to prevent tolerance theory

Make sure though that when you rotate 2 diffrent drugs that these do NOT posses cross tolerance with each other (like for example Alcohol posses cross tolerance with Benzodiazepines)

So Example of rotate drugs to prevent tolerance:

2 weeks on a opioid receptor agonist (basically any opioid )

Then take a break from opioids and start;

2 weeks on a GABA receptor agonist (benzodiazepine)

Opioids and benzos don't have cross tolerance with each other because they work on DIFFRENT neurotransmitter each

So basically if you do it like this you're never gonna have tolerance to either of the drugs because during the 2 weeks you're not taking opioid then your opioid tolerance gets reset to baseline and vice versa , during the 2 weeks you're not taking benzo then your benzo tolerance resets to baseline

It's kinda difficult to explain this in text but hope I made it simple. It's called ROTATE drugs to avoid tolerance

//Thomas DOM

Based

Now delete those accounts

zoomer stack tbh. But legit strategy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 21863 and Deleted member 20652
That's smart, although I can't personally take anything illegal because I could get in trouble. Swedes are extremely prejudiced against drug users bro.

Do you ever take periods completely off everything except kratom (which as I understand is more like a natural supplement anyway)? Do you notice any difference in how people treat you when you're on vs off different substances?

i don't do drugs because they're illegal. i can easily access them and get away with it. it's because they're stupid and fuck up your brain chemistry. imagine cucking yourself with a bunch of chemicals just to enrich the cartels :ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: