Rothchildsmaxxing

Sperg

Sperg

ELOHIM IRL
okay so i know the name is kinda retarded but i find it funny so suck me

basically, get yourself a strong friend group (motivated and improving), and get yourself and your friends involved in everything.
Every time there is a party, make sure you and your friends know the person hosting, get involved in setting up the party, make sure the people you like and most importantly your friends are invited, talk to everybody after the party and follow up for the next one.
If your school is hosting events, try to get involved, if there is a group of people who host events, get them to like you, if possible try to befriend teachers even.

The core idea is to get yourself in a position where you know whats going on and have some level of influence.

thoughts?
:)

• Woah
Reactions: buckchadley31
i would do anything to meet the almighty Rothchilds

okay so i know the name is kinda retarded but i find it funny so suck me

basically, get yourself a strong friend group (motivated and improving), and get yourself and your friends involved in everything.
Every time there is a party, make sure you and your friends know the person hosting, get involved in setting up the party, make sure the people you like and most importantly your friends are invited, talk to everybody after the party and follow up for the next one.
If your school is hosting events, try to get involved, if there is a group of people who host events, get them to like you, if possible try to befriend teachers even.

The core idea is to get yourself in a position where you know whats going on and have some level of influence.

thoughts?
:)

this a load of shit, was you dropped on your head as kid or just always been thick as anything, you want to spend your time with your tongue in someone elses asshole the same way a dog would just so you can be an "influencer", sounds like some grooming gang

this a load of shit, was you dropped on your head as kid or just always been thick as anything, you want to spend your time with your tongue in someone elses asshole the same way a dog would just so you can be an "influencer", sounds like some grooming gang
relax loser
its working for me
the purpose isent to leech, its to involve yourself in leadership and ACTUALLY LEAD

cope no friends and no influence

relax loser
its working for me
the purpose isent to leech, its to involve yourself in leadership and ACTUALLY LEAD

cope no friends and no influence

what are you mumbling on about? you sound like a lunatic lmfao, you and your friends are just gonna end up being a bunch of tag-alongs, and believe me no one is going to look at you want you to lead them, weak ass low T degenerate, if you want to go out then go out, you dont need some plan for it sweetheart aw

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 8608
the producer jay electronica actually splurged his bbc seed into a rothschild

mirin hard

what are you mumbling on about? you sound like a lunatic lmfao, you and your friends are just gonna end up being a bunch of tag-alongs, and believe me no one is going to look at you want you to lead them, weak ass low T degenerate, if you want to go out then go out, you dont need some plan for it sweetheart aw
not gonna deny the lunatic thing tbh
all my friends have cars, most are moving out/have moved out, all have well paying jobs realtive to age.
i have my own company, networth 400k euro.
whenever events are planned im almost always invited (when i used to be fully incel with no social life) and i plan stuff myself aswell
cope loser

Nah this is legit. So many people I know get popular this way, and this maps onto social psychology.
- Foremost further tip AVOID GETTING TOO DRUNK. Have a plan for drinking - like bring your own 6 pack and stick to that.
- Social anxiety, not feeling confident = more drinking often. Will end up looking ridiculous, losing respect and not getting invited. Everyone always sucks up to the more sober people anyway.
Another thing is if you can avoid hitting on girls at these events, you'll gain far more trust and be invited to more stuff from the guys. Guys want a good time, not a threat.
- Try avoid hitting on girls ESPECIALLY if drinking. Use purely to practice social skills. Use as practice for likeability. Try to play the long game. WIll be able to use footage from past parties as boosters of social proof.

• +1
Reactions: Sperg