Rotted all day on the forum today

kingofkings

kingofkings

Banned
Woke up at 2pm... and so began another day of rotting. Normally I leap out of bed full of energy but today I just stared at the ceiling for an hour, contemplating the futility of existence.

I'm starting to see a correlation between posting here and negative thoughts/unproductivity and it's making me think I need to get out. It's like every blackpill I swallow is another nail in the coffin of my motivation.

I work out 6 days a week, but I've not exercised for a few days, which is really bad because I have my own personal home gym (like an actual full sized gym 2 floors high).

I shall see you all soon. I have to return some videotapes.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PSL Les, imthesupremecel, sigma ✰ and 10 others
no motivation for our face 😥

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires, Outerz14 and kingofkings
lol mirin how youve been here for so long and are only bluecel:feelsrope:
reminds me of @Slayer

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Slayer and kingofkings
Woke up at 2pm... and so began another day of rotting. Normally I leap out of bed full of energy but today I just stared at the ceiling for an hour, contemplating the futility of existence.

I'm starting to see a correlation between posting here and negative thoughts/unproductivity and it's making me think I need to get out. It's like every blackpill I swallow is another nail in the coffin of my motivation.

I work out 6 days a week, but I've not exercised for a few days, which is really bad because I have my own personal home gym (like an actual full sized gym 2 floors high).

Take it easy man. There is no guarantee it will get better, but there is a guarantee it will get worse if you don't do shit.

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰, Kroker and kingofkings
Binge my threads

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Alt Number 3, truthhurts and tombradylover
no motivation for our face 😥
season 4 what the fuck does this mean GIF by Shameless

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx and truthhurts
Wdyd for a living

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
everyone has bad days

• +1
Reactions: sigma ✰ and kingofkings
same
funny thing is that at the end of the day i always wonder how did i manage to waste all these 24h :lul:

• +1
Reactions: kingofkings
I regret this gay thread. Disregard, delete, delete, delete. No more replies.

lol mirin how youve been here for so long and are only bluecel:feelsrope:
reminds me of @Slayer
That's cos most of the year I wasn't even online apart from social media. I had a life... once

Mirin richcel. Just betabuxx ur settes for life
I prefer the term gigabuxxing :feelshah:

same
funny thing is that at the end of the day i always wonder how did i manage to waste all these 24h :lul:
The dread and horror as I realize I rotted away another precious day of my life is incomprehensible. Today. Will. Be. Different.

everyone has bad days
True say bruv
Wdyd for a living
Retired in my 20's thanks to crypto. Got bored. Bought some different online businesses and now run them.

Binge my threads

Tenor

• JFL
Reactions: isis_Bleach
I regret this gay thread. Disregard, delete, delete, delete. No more replies.

That's cos most of the year I wasn't even online apart from social media. I had a life... once

I prefer the term gigabuxxing :feelshah:

The dread and horror as I realize I rotted away another precious day of my life is incomprehensible. Today. Will. Be. Different.

True say bruv

Retired in my 20's thanks to crypto. Got bored. Bought some different online businesses and now run them.

View attachment 3140022
how much did you invest in crypto? I need to moneymaxx asap man

how much did you invest in crypto? I need to moneymaxx asap man
I didn't have a penny to my name but I managed to get $10k from a bank loan and went all-in because I saw the potential. Bear in mind I've been in crypto since the early days when Bitcoin was $20. I also took part in the Ethereum presale and numerous other opportunities over the years.

It's all changed now. Somebody would need a fuck-ton of luck to replicate my earnings in the current climate...

I didn't have a penny to my name but I managed to get $10k from a bank loan and went all-in because I saw the potential. Bear in mind I've been in crypto since the early days when Bitcoin was $20. I also took part in the Ethereum presale and numerous other opportunities over the years.

It's all changed now. Somebody would need a fuck-ton of luck to replicate my earnings in the current climate...
damn bro, its always the same, get in early or its over

• +1
Reactions: Kroker and kingofkings
Break the positive feedback loop by not posting for a day (more posts -> more rep and replies -> more posts)

You can either swallow the blackpill and don't do shit or you can swallow the blackpill and try everything you can to ascend like surgery, roids etc if it doesn't work then rope

Multi-story gym and rotting on the forum??? Get out and talk to women!

not a single molecule nigga

post photos of your home gym