rotted all my life

ChiraqJihad

ChiraqJihad

Zephir
never thought about for real getting pussy looksmaxxing or having a career. didnt do any internships in uni and crammed for all my classes. didnt save any money. havent made an irl friend in 10 years.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Deleted member 44944, Darkeningstar and 1 other person
do you think it's too late to ascend now?

Neetmaxer type shit

At that point I would kill myself, honestly.
What went wrong?

repent to allah akhi and let's see each other in jannah

At that point I would kill myself, honestly.
What went wrong?
im competent enough to do bare minimum and not starve but im pretty much aspie schizoid i dont try cuz ill fail and its impossible for me to care about things. tbh i had normie potential but my family destroyed it

• +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, Darkeningstar and Deleted member 72832
im competent enough to do bare minimum and not starve but im pretty much aspie schizoid i dont try cuz ill fail and its impossible for me to care about things. tbh i had normie potential but my family destroyed it
Hope you'll be fine, man

• Love it
Reactions: ChiraqJihad
Simply take out a bank loan for an absurdly large sum of money and use it for numerous surgeries. Next, simply mark your territory by telling foids to stick out their tounge then just spew all of your goo in their mouth. Then, go to a zoo and fuck every monkey there. After that, travel to Africa, get HIV, and spread it to all the pretty foids there so they'll never be able to have sex again. Easy!

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 44944 and ChiraqJihad
Simply take out a bank loan for an absurdly large sum of money and use it for numerous surgeries. Next, simply mark your territory by telling foids to stick out their tounge then just spew all of your goo in their mouth. Then, go to a zoo and fuck every monkey there. After that, travel to Africa, get HIV, and spread it to all the pretty foids there so they'll never be able to have sex again. Easy!