Rotters and “truecels” GTFIH

greycelzoomer

greycelzoomer

Spread positivity
im a lurker (which is arguably worse than posting garbage)

but why is there so much low quality users and posts here?
people don’t come to this site to cope and rot, they come here to ascend and improve
It’s funny to troll a little bit but people spend all of their free time on here trying to insult others. What do you gain out of commenting “Built for BBC” and “fakecel DNRD” all day? Your comment is ignored and you look retarded. It’s not better to be more of an incel than others. This isn’t an incel site it’s a looksmaxxing site. There are plenty of equivalent sites for incel cope and rotting.

jfl, at that point become whitepilled instead of rotting. You’re young men spend your time doing something productive. “muh nt can’t understand” like bro just give me my fries

for example:
, instead of sitting on this site doing whatever you truecels do all day start working hard or find a way to make money for surgery and injections.

And , thanks to those who contribute!
(im not bluepilled nor an incel)

• +1
Reactions: boss8055, Niggamaxxer, john788 and 3 others
Dnr GrAYcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GabachoCopium, socialcel, ElTruecel and 5 others
You mostly see people spamming pointless questions they could find the answer for if they used the search feature.

It is rare to find any good threads that have useful information.

:soy::soy:

Crab in bucket mentality. Incels have always been that way. They will flat out rate a male model as a 6/10 and average. Or if you generally ask for advice they will tell you it's over when it's clearly not to anyone who is normal.

im a lurker (which is arguably worse than posting garbage)

but why is there so much low quality users and posts here?
people don’t come to this site to cope and rot, they come here to ascend and improve
It’s funny to troll a little bit but people spend all of their free time on here trying to insult others. What do you gain out of commenting “Built for BBC” and “fakecel DNRD” all day? Your comment is ignored and you look retarded. It’s not better to be more of an incel than others. This isn’t an incel site it’s a looksmaxxing site. There are plenty of equivalent sites for incel cope and rotting.

jfl, at that point become whitepilled instead of rotting. You’re young men spend your time doing something productive. “muh nt can’t understand” like bro just give me my fries

for example:
, instead of sitting on this site doing whatever you truecels do all day start working hard or find a way to make money for surgery and injections.

And , thanks to those who contribute!
(im not bluepilled nor an incel)
6C37EE58 DCC3 42F7 BAEF 4409A0DB17B9