Rotting and being sub5 is fun

D

Deleted member 64829

Kraken
I'm currently on my road to truecel and it's been a pretty nice experience. I don't really do anything with my life anymore I just kind of stay in the house. And when I do it's not really any different as I'm an office plant in society and completely invisible to both men and women. I'm going to reach 60% body fat before I ascend to lean chad and get infraorbital rim implants + chin implants + rhinoplasty so I can fully experience both worlds. Then I'm going to hang myself and fucking die. K bye

• +1
Reactions: ihatewhiterose, ey88, Nick.Harte and 7 others
my reaction to this post

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829
my reaction to this post
View attachment 3081168
I know the source to the first and third .webm's but not the second vid & fourth gif. I have 250gb of archived sluthate.com threads and webpages downloading and it'll probably take even longer for me to learn how to index & crawl through what I'm looking for using python.

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel and alurmo
Based and bloatpilled, I’m trying to bouncerMaxx

• JFL
slave for a year, get surgery and you're good

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Clark69, Deleted member 64829, ryuken and 1 other person
How's your life been bro?
Shitty like usually, turned 19 2 days ago and I just keep getting reminded of how behind on life I am

• So Sad
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Deleted member 64829
I wanna see this nigga lean and see if ur ugly or not

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64829 and 6PSLcel
slave for a year, get surgery and you're good
Jfl if anyone srs think you can ascend from sub-5 to Chad. That shit just doesn't happen (don't bother with an example if it happened in one case out of a million)

Best one could hope for is HTN

• +1
Reactions: 6PSLcel
2k every month for a year yes what's the problem that's 24k at the end of the year jfl

more than enough
Are we talking dollars, pounds, euro ?

• +1
Reactions: Rea
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ryuken
when did i said that

why ?
Different values, and tax rates, surgery costs are different in each country

when did i said that

why ?
You didn't specify what you meant by "good" so it stands to reason that the default assumpting of your statement would be that, following your advice, OP would realistically achieve his goals and attain the looks lvl to which he aspires.

Jfl if anyone srs think you can ascend from sub-5 to Chad. That shit just doesn't happen (don't bother with an example if it happened in one case out of a million)

Best one could hope for is HTN
I have a good face (i think), my height is 99.9th percentile and my frame is pretty good. One could easily be sub5 in the eyes of women and society in general if they are lazy cunts that have done more to descend than ascend their physical appearance. Which I have done in the past 3-4 years.

You didn't specify what you meant by "good" so it stands to reason that the default assumpting of your statement would be that, following your advice, OP would realistically achieve his goals and attain the looks lvl to which he aspires.
low iq answer
Different values, and tax rates, surgery costs are different in each country
yeah but it doesn't change too much

• +1
I wanna see this nigga lean and see if ur ugly or not
I think I'm boneless tbh. I'll have hollows and a defined jawline though I know that much

low iq answer

Fine I'll just try to get you banned then like I did with Imretarded

You rotten bitch

• WTF
low iq answer

It does lmfao, also there is no way your saving 100% of your income, 24k after tax here is 20k, then let’s say you keep 80% of that, already quite a high margin, that’s 16k, 16k is not enough for any serious surgery, you’ll maybe be able to get rhino and that’s it

• +1
Reactions: Rea
It does lmfao, also there is no way your saving 100% of your income, 24k after tax here is 20k, then let’s say you keep 80% of that, already quite a high margin, that’s 16k, 16k is not enough for any serious surgery, you’ll maybe be able to get rhino and that’s it
Tax is one thing, but why should I keep only 80% of this sum when I live with my parents? 20k is enough.

Then you can always work again afterwards and save for another surgery

• JFL
Reactions: 6PSLcel
Tax is one thing, but why should I keep only 80% of this sum when I live with my parents? 20k is enough.

Then you can always work again afterwards and save for another surgery
so you wont contribute even a bit to rent ? no car, no public transport, no personal shit etc, if thats ur case good for you

• +1
so you wont contribute even a bit to rent ? no car, no public transport, no personal shit etc, if thats ur case good for you
Yes that's my case

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and 6PSLcel