• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: blonde chad, AgentBlender, Moggie and 9 others
No rotting for your face

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: NFA PB and Deleted member 16369
NT levels so low I was fantasizing on browsing offtopic asap after my last uni class today, each day its even more over than the last one

• Love it
Reactions: Moggie and Deleted member 16369
nothing fun about wasting your life away

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: rand anon and Deleted member 16369
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16960
Rotting is something that sub 5’s are more prone to do. What are you getting at?
Rotting won't improve your face but it's a looksmax irony shitpost bro

Fuck going to school and going outside tbh. Rotting on .org is ideal tbh
It isn't ideal, it's just a better alternative than facing the world for us non NT's :feelsbadman:

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16369
I’ll try to do better my kinh brother
im being serious
i dont know how old you are rn but im sure as you get older youre gonna wish that you didnt waste your life when youre younger
you must prepare for life, graduating from university, get a job and establish a family
the sooner you prep your mentality from an early age the less you will experience mental crisis in life

• +1
Reactions: NONE and rand anon
  • +1
Reactions: Fxdzcki
Hahaha yeah man! Let's all rot like losers together in a sad attempt to virtually recreate actual reality in our digitally fabricated social reality - not having sex with young tight hot girls is awesome! faggot

• JFL
Hahaha yeah man! Let's all rot like losers together in a sad attempt to virtually recreate actual reality in our digitally fabricated social reality - not having sex with young tight hot girls is awesome! faggot
I don’t access to gl girls or any girls for that matter

• +1
Reactions: GetShrekt
im being serious
i dont know how old you are rn but im sure as you get older youre gonna wish that you didnt waste your life when youre younger
you must prepare for life, graduating from university, get a job and establish a family
the sooner you prep your mentality from an early age the less you will experience mental crisis in life
how do we not waste our life

what is there, we are all lost

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 16960 and Deleted member 16369
im being serious
what if i stack bands while rotting?

Go to school or I'm grounding you and taking away your phone and computer @Octillionaire

• WTF