Rotting is only bad if you don‘t gain good/funny memories from it or are forced to

LancasteR

LancasteR

Comanchero
IMG 0775

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: 케이제이, JovenCansao, Deleted member 22918 and 6 others
580px Edouard Manet   Le Suicid

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer, Deleted member 22918, 5'7 zoomer and 5 others
yeah I enjoy making memories of me looking up at my ceiling at 4 in the morning while planning my suicide

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 22918, Eren, hardestmfintheroom and 5 others
yeah i enjoy making memories of me looking up at my ceiling at 4 in the morning while planning my suicide
That‘s obviously not what I meant, read my post and picture again

• JFL
Reactions: LancasteR
explain yourself dumb ass nigga before I go er on you
IMG 0774

If you don’t enjoy rotting and are forced to because you‘re truecel then obviously you won’t enjoy it.
But if you’re a mentalcel, volcel or whitepilled truecel who just has no innate drive (because the juice is not worth the squeeze/or you‘re tired of pretending) then rotting is not that bad.

• +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
View attachment 2704799
If you don’t enjoy rotting and are forced to because you‘re truecel then obviously you won’t enjoy itY
But if you’re a mentalcel, volcel or whitepilled truecel who just has no innate drive (because the juice is not worth the squeeze/or you‘re tired of pretending) then rotting is not that bad.
I see, I agree although I believe there’s no such thing as volcel (if not extremely religious people who are 0.00001% of population)

I have a lot of memories I made online throughout the years but I do wish I went out more when I was younger. Also I do wish I archived more of my online activities but I have a decent archive compared to others ngl

• +1
Reactions: Ryan and LancasteR
I see, I agree although I believe there’s no such thing as volcel (if not extremely religious people who are 0.00001% of population)
There’s a lot more here than you believe.
And mathematically as truecel you just need to jump through many more hoops and overcompensate in other areas and become hyper-NT which is pretending something you‘re not.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PseudoMaxxer
There’s a lot more here than you believe.
and mathematically as truecel you just need to jump through many more hoops and overcompensate in other areas and become hyper-NT which is pretending something you‘re not.
I’m neither Truecel, volcel or incel.

I might be mentalcel but I agree that you need to overcompensate at times for flaws that you cannot fix.

• +1
How do you make memories out of rotting?

I have a lot of memories I made online throughout the years but I do wish I went out more when I was younger. Also I do wish I archived more of my online activities but I have a decent archive compared to others ngl
Wdym archiving

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
being inactive=profound understanding of reality and contentment with your place in the universe

always trying to do something=anxious bedwetter afraid of losing position in the rat race

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer and LancasteR
Wrong its long term life ruining
Could also say the same for chasing a outdated pipedream nowadays.
I‘ll never get the incels who are blackpilled here but still want to get "married" after they ascend.
It‘s like they‘ve learned nothing, and are now searching for a unicorn or needle in the haystack.

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Could also say the same for chasing a outdated pipedream nowadays.
I‘ll never get the incels who are blackpilled here but still want to get "married" after they ascend.
It‘s like they‘ve learned nothing, and are now searching for a unicorn or needle in the haystack.
Marriage isnt an outdated pipe dream yl are retarded

• Hmm...
Marriage isnt an outdated pipe dream yl are retarded
Yeah it is, for most men in the western world.
Unless you want the relationship dynamics to be flipped and have the government on your marriage‘s neck.

Yeah it is, for most men in the western world.
Unless you want the relationship dynamics to be flipped and have the government on your marriage‘s neck.
??