Rotting is worst thing that can happen to you in life

Pietrosiek

Pietrosiek

Jacked like larry
You cant be fucking happy mentaly if you rot. I rot for so long time, I DONT UNDERSTAND LIFE OUTSIDE MY ROOM. Everything is theory. You rot and youre getting older, and what youre gonna do? Live with your parents? Be black ship among your family? Only one NOT DOING ANYTHING. Not even working or some other shit. Why should you even work if you dont have principle in life?

I thought that having sougar and ldaring without giving a fuck will make me happy but it wont. Every year or new years eve i stay home. Everyone asks where i was, of course i say that nowhere. Family comes, ask if i go out, ask if i have gf, ask where i want to go to uni, I DONT WANT NEITHER OF THAT. I dont want to go to prom. I dont want to suffer with wageslaving even after uni.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, SpearOfOrion, Chadlitecel and 4 others
You cant be fucking happy mentaly if you rot. I rot for so long time, I DONT UNDERSTAND LIFE OUTSIDE MY ROOM. Everything is theory. You rot and youre getting older, and what youre gonna do? Live with your parents? Be black ship among your family? Only one NOT DOING ANYTHING. Not even working or some other shit. Why should you even work if you dont have principle in life?

I thought that having sougar and ldaring without giving a fuck will make me happy but it wont. Every year or new years eve i stay home. Everyone asks where i was, of course i say that nowhere. Family comes, ask if i go out, ask if i have gf, ask where i want to go to uni, I DONT WANT NEITHER OF THAT. I dont want to go to prom. I dont want to suffer with wageslaving even after uni.

If I remember you right , you are mostly a mentalcel.

You havnt made any real effort to looksmax I advise you channel your energy into that. Also look into becoming more NT i remember you had the most aspie stare I have ever seen.

You are white
You live in Poland, the girls there are extremely attractive and easy relative to places like the UK and India etc.

Start with softmaxxing haircut , gym , good fashion , clear skin , good diet.

I'm not being patronizing I want to set concrete plans for you to take action on.

• WTF
Reactions: Pietrosiek
If I remember you right , you are mostly a mentalcel.

You havnt made any real effort to looksmax I advise you channel your energy into that. Also look into becoming more NT i remember you had the most aspie stare I have ever seen.

You are white
You live in Poland, the girls there are extremely attractive and easy relative to places like the UK and India etc.

Start with softmaxxing haircut , gym , good fashion , clear skin , good diet.
NOOOOOOOOOOoooo. I dont want to be normie. Thats not my goal. THATS NOT LIFE. I want to be famous, unncomon dude. I want to do things that most people are scared of. Call me crazy but SEX AND SOCIAL LIFE is not what i want. Most people do that. I always wanted to be uncommon but now i know how to do that.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte, Deleted member 11425, Highrise and 3 others
NOOOOOOOOOOoooo. I dont want to be normie. Thats not my goal. THATS NOT LIFE. I want to be famous, unncomon dude. I want to do things that most people are scared of. Call me crazy but SEX AND SOCIAL LIFE is not what i want. Most people do that. I always wanted to be uncommon but now i know how to do that.
DJKhaled Major Cope GIF - DJKhaled MajorCope Shookt - Discover ...

Ok great now take steps implementing it.

If you want to be a fighter hit the gym and book your MMA or boxing classes.

If you want to learn rock climbing pick up calisthenics and book lessons.

Etc . We need to see steps for you to reach your goal. No venting threads.

• Love it
Reactions: Highrise
No amount of delusion will make you immune to sexual starvation, that's a basic need according to Maslow's hierarchy of needs. If the other guy is right then you should have sex with a civilian ASAP.

Otherwise you become like my uncle, who looks dead inside because he's an uncommon dude.

Famous eccentrics get their fame from having a social life, so if you want to be like that, unironically have sex.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Highrise
rotting is the result of being ugly

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte
Ok great now take steps implementing it.

If you want to be a fighter hit the gym and book your MMA or boxing classes.

If you want to learn rock climbing pick up calisthenics and book lessons.

Etc . We need to see steps for you to reach your goal. No venting threads.

I know first step and im prepering for it. Dont worry about me

No amount of delusion will make you immune to sexual starvation, that's a basic need according to Maslow's hierarchy of needs. If the other guy is right then you should have sex with a civilian ASAP.

Otherwise you become like my uncle, who looks dead inside because he's an uncommon dude.

Famous eccentrics get their fame from having a social life, so if you want to be like that, unironically have sex.
you wont be sexualy starved if you fuck hookers from time to time and later on in life you fuck women after statusmaxing

• +1
Reactions: Highrise

i relate very much tbhngl

• +1

You are right, but what are the alternatives? There arent many.

Tbh I find the typical normie activities, shit they talk about etc. just boring, tiresome and minus-iq inducing. They just regurgitate shit they were brainwashed by on news, social media and so on. The topics they talk about when they meet somewhere at a pub or cafe, first of all, its everything mentioned 2 sentences above- boring, tiresom etc., second of all it starts being repetitive and monotonous really fast.

The stuff they laugh about and so on, alot of times it is so low iq, that you really wonder wtf is going on with their brain.

Honestly, all those social activities are just other forms of cope. Normies do normies activities, because they wouldnt know what else to do. Its just another time waste, but I guess its less boring when you waste time together with other ppl.

They will talk about "politics", shit they hear and read on social media etc. Its all irrelevant brainwash bs garbage.

I guess at the end of the day its still better than rotting, but its just another form of cope.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and stuckneworleans
it sounds like this forum is the last place you should be jfl
ik but i cant leave it completly for now. MY midn is recently so fucked up, i cant focus on shit. Thats what rotting did to me. I need change. FUCKKKKk. I need to feel alive

I've been rotting for 7 years now I lost all emotions ngl

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 5061
I'm in the same situation bro, i've been rotting for 4 years already. I tried studying on the uni, becoming a pro player, gaining money on internet, etc but i failed on everything. I'm too retarded and tired to work at something good and i don't want to wageslave so i keep rotting.
In the future my mother will kick me out of the house and then i will rope, for now i'm comfortable ldaring

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Pietrosiek
I'm in the same situation bro, i've been rotting for 4 years already. I tried studying on the uni, becoming a pro player, gaining money on internet, etc but i failed on everything. I'm too retarded and tired to work at something good and i don't want to wageslave so i keep rotting.
In the future my mother will kick me out of the house and then i will rope, for now i'm comfortable ldaring
sad shit man

😂 LDAR

• So Sad
Pietrosiek you're so far down the incel hole that you've lost grip on reality. You're never going to be a special "uncommon" dude if you don't go outside. Your skin looks like shit, so does your hair and body, you're probably low T as fuck. Get a haircut and get a job, preferably one outdoors

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte and Highrise
Pietrosiek you're so far down the incel hole that you've lost grip on reality. You're never going to be a special "uncommon" dude if you don't go outside. Your skin looks like shit, so does your hair and body, you're probably low T as fuck. Get a haircut and get a job, preferably one outdoors
i will get a job. Dont worry. I will be uncommon. MY hair looks fucking great af, thats the best point of me.

• +1
Reactions: Nick.Harte