Rotting keeps you looking young

D

Deleted member 21597

Diamond
No sun damage, no stress, no sleep deprivation, no opportunities to go to socials events and use drugs and alcohol, etc.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, thereallegend and subhuman incel
bullshit
low t does

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
Yeah a lot of people think I was in HS a couple years ago when I'm 26 and I'm a gigarotter

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and subhuman incel
But it also means you entirely miss out on life experiences that make life worthwhile so it’s pointless

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, aBetterMii, thereallegend and 1 other person
I'm 35 and look very young. I don't rot though. I even spent a good 5 years addicted to crystal meth.

• +1
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel
I'm 35 and look very young. I don't rot though. I even spent a good 5 years addicted to crystal meth.
fuck so much lies in such a small sentence

But it also means you entirely miss out on life experiences that make life worthwhile so it’s pointless
you only think about sex 24/7 and its your only muh life experience

dont talk to normal people, you freak

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL
Sitting in front of the computer screen all day and wasting away your life will age you faster than anything you listed. Humans are supposed to be on the move and active both physically and mentally all day.

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii, Nigerian nightmare and thereallegend
you only think about sex 24/7 and its your only muh life experience

dont talk to normal people, you freak
ahahahahahahahahahahah
doctornormiemax cries in the sleep because he's missing out on fucking a becky with stds from a crowded sweaty smelly club with overpriced tickets and drinks and shitty music on repeat

• JFL
Reactions: BoneDensity, Deleted member 23239 and RecessedChinCel
Sitting in front of the computer screen all day and wasting away your life will age you faster than anything you listed. Humans are supposed to be on the move and active both physically and mentally all day.
These retads think sitting infront of the eating shit and sitting infront of the pc depressed all night and day everyday will keep them young