Round lower eyelid and sleep

M

MJLmaxilla

Iron
I noticed i have pretty round lower eyelids and it completely offsets my high PCT and kills my eye area. I also have a little bit of dark circles around my eyes due to lack of sleep. Can lack of sleep cause your lower eyelids to change shape?

Infraorbital recession.
I have pretty solid infras. Its very recent and due to school, i've never had dark circles before. Its usually completely smooth and same color as my skin with lot of bone under. I have no sclera show, lower eyelids are just round and look like shit. Can fix with sleep?

I noticed i have pretty round lower eyelids and it completely offsets my high PCT and kills my eye area. I also have a little bit of dark circles around my eyes due to lack of sleep. Can lack of sleep cause your lower eyelids to change shape?
Lack of sleep doesn't change the shape of your eyelids. You just happen to have round lower lids but there are ways to raise them.

• +1
Reactions: maxxmclooks
Lack of sleep doesn't change the shape of your eyelids. You just happen to have round lower lids but there are ways to raise them.
What can i do? I read i can perma squint but that seems annoying

bump, i have the same problem.
of course its because of lack of support. so we have to gain fat in that area. maybe fillers but i was hoping for a cheaper option. voffuline seems cope

What can i do? I read i can perma squint but that seems annoying
I only know of surgical procedures. But if you are considering those there is fat grafting, fillers, infraorbital rim implants and lower eyelid blepharoplasty.

I only know of surgical procedures. But if you are considering those there is fat grafting, fillers, infraorbital rim implants and lower eyelid blepharoplasty.
There are probably more but I only know something about those.