Round nose tip smh

AfricanPsycho

AfricanPsycho

Jordanmaxxing (100% Proven)
How to reduce that shit, could ascend me a lil ngl if I can

surgery, me too man, i swear on god my nose was created to be constantly dry, and have booger build up on the tip

• JFL
Reactions: FBl and buflek
Hydrocortisone

put tretinoin on your nose maybe itll thin the skin and make your nose less look bulbous and round but from what i heard its cope, though rhinoplasty will fix def

put tretinoin on your nose maybe itll thin the skin and make your nose less look bulbous and round but from what i heard its cope, though rhinoplasty will fix def
Nobody can determine if it's cope or not because nobody has done it properly / with verification.
It's best to use a combination of 3 skin thinning products: tret, corticosteroids (strong like clobetasol, although i personally recommend betamethasone), and latisse

If that doesn't work try fat slimming injections. @the MOUSE and I discussed it a bit, you should use things like aminophylline, yohimbine, and phosphatidylcholine. Topical route is most likely cope, or won't give as good results as injections.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: juliansrd
Nobody can determine if it's cope or not because nobody has done it properly / with verification.
It's best to use a combination of 3 skin thinning products: tret, corticosteroids (strong like clobetasol, although i personally recommend betamethasone), and latisse

If that doesn't work try fat slimming injections. @the MOUSE and I discussed it a bit, you should use things like aminophylline, yohimbine, and phosphatidylcholine. Topical route is most likely cope, or won't give as good results as injections.
"Any area of the body or face that contains fatty tissue or muscle can be affected by weight loss. However, the nose, specifically, has very little muscle and no fat. It is mostly cartilage and bone."

• +1
Reactions: Venommm_