Round puffy face at low bf, chinlet+ high hairline

Saoirsecel

Saoirsecel

Don't hate the player, hate the game
Was thinking about jaw/chin implants, bichectomy + that hairline surgery... is that right or are there better options?

Maybe youre bloated as fuck. Chinlet dont do chin implants that will look retarded, a bimax is better probably. If youre not bloated and your mandible is just shit, just get a wraparound AFTER you got a bimax. For the hairline you can get hairline lowering

How long did you get breastfeeded?

My alt tbh
i have the same problems

Average i guess, why does it matter?
more breastfeed=forward maxilla (being lean will show immediantly bonestructure) under 3 years breastfeed= recessed maxilla subhuman that will always stay bloated

• JFL
Reactions: uN01, faggotchadlite, Deleted member 6856 and 1 other person
Maybe youre bloated as fuck. Chinlet dont do chin implants that will look retarded, a bimax is better probably. If youre not bloated and your mandible is just shit, just get a wraparound AFTER you got a bimax. For the hairline you can get hairline lowering
Not bloated, i mean rn maybe but used to drink a lot of water almost no salt, skinny boddy and still fat face, why would chin implants look retarded?

more breastfeed=forward maxilla (being lean will show immediantly bonestructure) under 3 years breastfeed= recessed maxilla subhuman that will always stay bloated
I never got breastfeed jfl

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: SadnessWYJ, intovoid, MentalistKebab and 2 others
I never got breastfeed jfl
Fr? Maybe a reason for your deformed maxilla. I also got only breastfeed 4 months jfl. definetly blame your mom for that. Retarded for not doing her natural job

• +1
Reactions: Mr.cope and inceletto
Fr? Maybe a reason for your deformed maxilla. I also got only breastfeed 4 months jfl. definetly blame your mom for that. Retarded for not doing her natural job
Really,i got 0(zero) days breastfeed,idk maybe i had chad potential and my mom took it from me:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Copemaxxing
Really,i got 0(zero) days breastfeed,idk maybe i had chad potential and my mom took it from me:feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy::feelswhy:
I cant believe a human doesnt breastfeed their child atleast some months? Why is she like that? Imagine what a mogger you could be

• So Sad
Reactions: inceletto
I cant believe a human doesnt breastfeed their child atleast some months? Why is she like that? Imagine what a mogger you could be
Bro she had no milk jfl,what could she do?

• So Sad
Reactions: SadnessWYJ and Copemaxxing
  • +1
Reactions: inceletto
Whats the difference between jaw/chin implants and bimax? Why is bimax better?

Please discuss every item that i mentioned

Was thinking about jaw/chin implants, bichectomy + that hairline surgery... is that right or are there better options?
you aren’t low bodyfat if you can’t see abs

you aren’t low bodyfat if you can’t see abs
Its too much work anyway, dieting sucks, i would rather just surgery maxx

Its too much work anyway, dieting sucks, i would rather just surgery maxx
go dummy bro. aslong as you looksmax and don’t just sit here and rot you’re doing good

go dummy bro. aslong as you looksmax and don’t just sit here and rot you’re doing good
What the do u mean by that

• +1
Reactions: PYT
What the do u mean by that
don’t fall into the looksmax.me trap. many people just come here to rot and cope. as long as you’re actually trying to improve your self you’re not wasting time on here

You should atleast try for 7% bodyfat before quitting. I say 7% because youll probably obly hit 10% and imagine youre 7%

You should atleast try for 7% bodyfat before quitting. I say 7% because youll probably obly hit 10% and imagine youre 7%
Wtf that needs an insane amount of work

Wtf that needs an insane amount of work
Youll get used to it after a month of proper dieting. Its just the hunger thats something to work though

Im a lazycel so lets just stick so surgeries guys

Swallow the phenotype pill. probably some shit tier round faced one maybe even the worst of them all, the Borreby. If thats the case you will look like shit no matter what body fat percentage you on

Swallow the phenotype pill. probably some shit tier round faced one maybe even the worst of them all, the Borreby. If thats the case you will look like shit no matter what body fat percentage you on
Yeah i know thats why im asking what surgeries to get

your face probably lacks length the question is which part is excessively short. If it is the upper midface then you are out of luck there is no fix for that. Your nose is probably short also no fix. if your philtrum is long that can be fixed although this would compress your midface even further. I think its just a death sentence. The only option to vertically lengthen the face is through the lower third. Look at your facial thirds if they are equally long (although your middle third will probably be shorter which is bad and unfixable) you can potentially add some length to the lower third with jaw and chin augmentations. if your jaw is excessively wide it can be shaved down. clockwise rotation of the maxilla adds length but if your philtrum area is already long this will get even worse. Bimax will change your face the most but it is also the most invasive surgery you can get under normal circumstances.

Last edited:
your face probably lacks length the question is which part is excessively short. If it is the upper midface then you are out of luck there is no fix for that. Your nose is probably short also no fix. if your philtrum is long that can be fixed although this would compress your midface even further. I think its just a death sentence. The only option to vertically lengthen the face is through the lower third. Look at your facial thirds if they are equally long (although your middle third will probably be shorter which is bad and unfixable) you can potentially add some length to the lower third with jaw and chin augmentations. if your jaw is excessively wide it can be shaved down. clockwise rotation of the maxilla adds length but if your philtrum area is already long this will get even worse. Bimax will change your face the most but it is also the most invasive surgery you can get under normal circumstances.
my face is long overall, but my chin is short and my jaw average width is average i guess, but i have fat cheeks