Routine for topics of conversation on dates

Germania

Germania

Kraken
My dates are always very similar, mostly (not always) with good results. I developed a kind of "theme routine". I actually ask the same things, which usually lead to good conversations with the girls. I think this is better than the basic "so, what do you do for a living, what do you study, what is you favorite color" trash, she's been asked that 100 times and it's boring.

- Starting with how was your day, some random talk nothing special. Just to take the pressure off and bring some calmnes to the situation.

- After that I ask with a laugh (very important) "Tell me something about yourself, what do you do in your free time when you're not on Tinder/bumble/.." This works extremely well! But you have to be charming, otherwise it's cringe.

- Do you have siblings -> If I asked her how would they describe you as a person. If she has no siblings, I replace that with friends/parents.

- Do you think our personality was created purely by environmental factors, or do genes and predispositions also play a role?

- After that I switch to the fact that with dog breeds the behavior is definitely genetic and you can train it, but only to a certain limit, so it's a mixture. Then I show pictures of my dog, very legit. -> Sometimes I ask them if they want to come and see him live (sometimes slay).

These are the basic topics, everything else is added flexibly. At least you never get in the position of not having a topic to talk about. That's easy to fill an hour.

Does anyone else do something like this? Can you think of any other legit topics? And yes, just look good.

• +1
Reactions: aleksander, nobodyspecial369 and Corleone
Actually a few decent questions to break the ice without making it boring.
Does anyone else do something like this? Can you think of any other legit topics? And yes, just look good.
Think @Amnesia also follows some kind of script (one he should definitely write up and publish at some point) he works through on dates with the same conversation topics, same jokes, same movements and laughs, learned and practiced to perfection.
After that I switch to the fact that with dog breeds the behavior is definitely genetic and you can train it, but only to a certain limit, so it's a mixture.
hans GIF

Last edited: