RR is the true adam

PsychoDsk

PsychoDsk

Just a guy
you're absolutely retarded if you see that face and don't immediately think he's the best looking mf on the planet. He is a different breed, anyone who claims the opposite is a closeted fag.

look at this mog, like bruh

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Akhi, ey88, moredatesmorerapes and 5 others
lesbian vs real man

• JFL
Reactions: nathan
Why tf did I have to be black, look at this guy!!! I think I’m going to attempt to bleach my skin and relax my hair so I can look like Ramirez, Michael Jackson maxx!!!! Fuck this dark flesh that haunts me in my every waking moment
View attachment 3110731

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoDsk and nathan
sean o'pry is true adam

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheNextOPry, Ascеnd, Litekiller11 and 1 other person
Roger Rabbit Animation GIF

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and PsychoDsk
im true adam
shia.jihadist

• JFL
Looks like a pussy who needed to kill people while they are asleep.

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Ascеnd and looksmaxxing223
Images 22

Mogger

Attachments

• default.jpg
    default.jpg
    49.2 KB · Views: 0
  • Love it
Reactions: PsychoDsk
People that worship serial killers shouldnt have rights and opinions actully
mr nice guy this doenst matter , were just admiring his looks

• +1
Reactions: ey88, itsoverforyouboyo and PsychoDsk
I want to wipe out my memory to see his face for the first time, back then i was bluepill and thought that such hollow cheeks were too dark triad

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ey88 and moredatesmorerapes
mr nice guy this doenst matter , were just admiring his looks
I am not nice. I just do not think he deserves any respect. If you like crimes go worship an actual cool criminal not a pussy. Shit like ted unabomber or something

• Ugh..
I look like him when I'm angry 😈😈

• Love it

Curry has ascended...its begun.​

• JFL
i think your the only homosexual here:lul:

• Ugh..
I am not nice. I just do not think he deserves any respect. If you like crimes go worship an actual cool criminal not a pussy. Shit like ted unabomber or something
lol why do you misjudge like that , idk where to begin replying , you really imagined a false picture of me in your head , and why do you call him a pussy?

lol why do you misjudge like that , idk where to begin replying , you really imagined a false picture of me in your head , and why do you call him a pussy?
He a pussy because he resorted to stalk people and kill them when they sleep. Thats the easiest way you can kill someone without getting caught. This guy had no techniques or anything. Any retard crackhead could do that

• JFL
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes
He a pussy because he resorted to stalk people and kill them when they sleep. Thats the easiest way you can kill someone without getting caught. This guy had no techniques or anything. Any retard crackhead could do that
all his crimes are in night because he's not low iq retarded to do them in morning when everyone is awake , and in his first crime , the victims werent asleep

• +1
all his crimes are in night because he's not low iq retarded to do them in morning when everyone is awake , and in his first crime , the victims werent asleep
idc, his crimes are just proof he deserves no respect. Kill people for the sake of it. He was just mentally ill.

yeah i comment a lot of random shit gota problem nigger?
JoinedJul 30, 2024

boohoo nigger, no one gives a shit about that. stop giving your unwanted opinion for once :lul:

JoinedJul 30, 2024

boohoo nigger, no one gives a shit about that. stop giving your unwanted opinion for once :lul:
ignore me then, but you didnt

• Ugh..
Bro who cares about techniques to kill people as some serial killer

• JFL
Bro who cares about techniques to kill people as some serial killer
Murderer are retarded. But if you are mentally ill enough to give a shit about them, id expect you take a cool one that did cool shit, not some pussy.

• Ugh..
only schoolshooter edgelords glaze RR

• +1
Reactions: Clark69
only schoolshooter edgelords glaze RR
He’s not even that gl when you can properly see his face

Weird lips, shit nose, medicore eye area. Bones carry him hard
IMG 5197

• +1
Reactions: Akhi
Hail Ramirez

• Love it
JoinedJul 30, 2024

you are literally indian go shit on the street or something