RR lookalike woman

truthhurts

truthhurts

Craving for ascension
IMG 5526
IMG 5527

That bitch is blackpilled and using blackpill slang jfl. Her whole tik tok is about her comparing to Richard Ramirez wtf

• Love it
Reactions: Akhi
Perfect woman

• +1
Reactions: Uncle Dinky and HighTierSubhuman
IMG 5528

Whole comment section is blackpilled jfl

Narcy

• +1
Reactions: perpetuallytired
Women who try to act dark triad are so hilarious, it takes like a gram of assertiveness to send them into hysteria probably lol

• +1
Reactions: Alucard69
She was very obese so she ended up in the bp rabbit hole. Fuck that biatch. She shoulda stayed obese

Yh she is probably Marcy as fuck
BP going mainstream is worst thing ever.

Yet retarded tiktokcels seem intent on trying to spread it to everyone.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho
I was literally on discord with her all the time for days we watched movies and played games on VC but then I ruined everything cause I called her a whore in the chat and then they @ her :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim and HighTierSubhuman
I was literally on discord with her all the time for days we watched movies and played games on VC but then I ruined everything cause I called her a whore in the chat and then they @ her :feelswah:
She is on discord server wtf

Tales from the sewers of discord

Is that hoe Chadsexual. Pls say that she is blind. I might have a chance 😏😏🚬

She's absolutely a whore who wants attention, make no mistake

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and CoreSchizo