RTT badboy gigaslayer

Deusmaximus

Deusmaximus

Kraken

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14918
This guy will attract only trash tier women.

• +1
Reactions: bwrauycnee, Enfant terrible and Prettyboy
Zero appeal to hqnp jb s

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, ifyouwannabemylover, Deleted member 16989 and 1 other person
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Enfant terrible and Deleted member 16989
Jfl

This guy can have ANY foid of ANY age in ANY country in the world
Do you really think majority of women wants fucking giant muscle guy that are scattered with tattoos??

Do you really think majority of women wants fucking giant muscle guy that are scattered with tattoos??
Yep, and I'm not saying that, I'm saying if he asked any girl to fuck she would say yes

For vast majority ppl here, who have nothing outstanding feature wise on their face.
Really are better off roiding, growing stubble, having a skin fade haircut, improving dress sense and then seeing the difference it makes...
Guarantee you many people here's lives would improve
If anyone remembers user here called trendouche, he was saying how roiding with clean shave and no tattoos made foids eye fuck him as soon as he entered the club lol shit works

• JFL
Reactions: DivineBeing
For vast majority ppl here, who have nothing outstanding feature wise on their face.
Really are better off roiding, growing stubble, having a skin fade haircut, improving dress sense and then seeing the difference it makes...
Guarantee you many people here's lives would improve
If anyone remembers user here called trendouche, he was saying how roiding with clean shave and no tattoos made foids eye fuck him as soon as he entered the club lol shit works
roiding after my LL imediately