RTT + Height + NT = IRL Slayer

A

ascension124

RTT + Height + NT = IRL Slayer
I used to be a super skinny shy and nerd in high school. I had zero sex appeal. In my early 20s I started roiding and got tattoos. I also started wearing tight shirts and got a fade haircut. I started going out to the bars every weekend with my bros and partying and talking to lots of girls. I started using Tinder too. I also grew a bit to 6’2. I started tanning which gave me an exotic look - Med pheno with light grey eyes. I became hyper NT party boy that girls would have fun with. These following changes took me from 0 lays to over 100 in 2 years way better quality and quantity than most “Chads” I knew. However being Chad still makes it easier I’m just saying if you’re a normie or average guy this is a great route.

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl and BrickTop
ok buddy if ur chad u wouldnt be posting here

• JFL
Reactions: sayi
ok buddy if ur chad u wouldnt be posting here
It’s actually bc of this forum that I was able to ascend. Unfortunately that won’t happen if you’re mindset is be born Chad or nothing

It’s actually bc of this forum that I was able to ascend. Unfortunately that won’t happen if you’re mindset is be born Chad or nothing
I already did

U were naturally born a loser :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: AspiringMogger, Elijah_leo and PsychoDsk
I completely agree. I will not get tats or roid though, I’ll have to cope with face