RU and heart palpitations

D

Deleted member 7076

Kraken
i have been experimenting with RU

when i first got it i was not using ketoconazole shampoo and experienced no side effects - i was spraying about 5 sprays of RU all over my hair - 0 heart palpitations

the day i started using keto shampoo i noticed heart palpitations, not placebo, it was pretty evident. it seems that RU and keto shampoo arent compatible

i dropped keto shampoo and 0 heart palpitations

nowadays I play it safe and use 2 sprays (1 to each temple which is norwooding) and threw my keto shampoo away. i also use RU every other day instead of daily

its great - i save money, no sides, and my hair doesnt fall

hoope this helps if u experienced RU sides

• +1
Reactions: 5.5psl, Lolcel and Deleted member 6963
I had palpitations without the shampoo. Ketoconazole would probably have to increase the efficacy of the drug in order for it to be the determining factor. You lowering the dose of RU was the more likely reason your palpitations stopped.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7076
I had palpitations without the shampoo. Ketoconazole would probably have to increase the efficacy of the drug in order for it to be the determining factor. You lowering the dose of RU was the more likely reason your palpitations stopped.
i will try the same low dose with keto shampoo and see what happens then come back to this thread

i will try the same low dose with keto shampoo and see what happens then come back to this thread
I started using the shampoo recently just for the sake of it but I doubt it does much. As I said in one of your other threads, I only use a tiny dose of RU now.

• +1
are u on rodis why you're using ru ?

• +1
Please keep us updated man, I ordered some RU too

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Lolcel and Deleted member 7076
young for fin and dont want systematic dht to crash until im older
if you're too young don't use anything anyway. your follicules won't be dead unless you wait like 5 years etc. you can regrow hair after puberty, not that late

i have been experimenting with RU

when i first got it i was not using ketoconazole shampoo and experienced no side effects - i was spraying about 5 sprays of RU all over my hair - 0 heart palpitations

the day i started using keto shampoo i noticed heart palpitations, not placebo, it was pretty evident. it seems that RU and keto shampoo arent compatible

i dropped keto shampoo and 0 heart palpitations

nowadays I play it safe and use 2 sprays (1 to each temple which is norwooding) and threw my keto shampoo away. i also use RU every other day instead of daily

its great - i save money, no sides, and my hair doesnt fall

hoope this helps if u experienced RU sides
Dutasteride

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
if you're too young don't use anything anyway. your follicules won't be dead unless you wait like 5 years etc. you can regrow hair after puberty, not that late
bluepill

ive already lost hair that is impossibl;e to get back

• So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel
RU literally damages your heart, just because you don't get palpitations doesn't mean you're not saving up problems for the future. Do you think a company went to the huge trouble and expense of developing a baldness cure then completely abandoned it for no reason when it was proven to work? It was because people got heart issues but they could never admit for obvious reasons.

• +1
Reactions: lasthope, Deleted member 9670 and sorrowfulsad
RU literally damages your heart, just because you don't get palpitations doesn't mean you're not saving up problems for the future. Do you think a company went to the huge trouble and expense of developing a baldness cure then completely abandoned it for no reason when it was proven to work? It was because people got heart issues but they could never admit for obvious reasons.
ru is dangerous. people pawn their cardiac health for hair, cant blame them tho :ogre:

ru is dangerous. people pawn their cardiac health for hair, cant blame them tho :ogre:

the company that bought RU (renamed to PSK3841)

"The product has good systemic and dermal tolerance. In human clinical pharmacology, there was no systemic anti-androgenic activity and again good general and dermal tolerance."

If PSK3481 had severe side effects in clinical trials, this statement would have not been published and would not have remained on the official website

"I managed to talk to Dr. Van Neste on the phone. He said PSK-3841 was a very interesting compound, that was in human trials for 6 months. He claimed there were no safety issues and he thinks the company stopped research because of financial concerns or concerns of efficacy."

Last edited:

the company that bought RU (renamed to PSK3841)

"The product has good systemic and dermal tolerance. In human clinical pharmacology, there was no systemic anti-androgenic activity and again good general and dermal tolerance."

If PSK3481 had severe side effects in clinical trials, this statement would have not been published and would not have remained on the official website

"I managed to talk to Dr. Van Neste on the phone. He said PSK-3841 was a very interesting compound, that was in human trials for 6 months. He claimed there were no safety issues and he thinks the company stopped research because of financial concerns or concerns of efficacy."
'We ultimately don’t know why PSK 3841 was abandoned by ProStrakan. And it surprises me that no extensive human studies have been conducted, given the promising preliminary research and anecdotal case studies.'

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
There's a correlation of RU use and cardiac/cardiovascular symptoms, of that I'm sure. Most of them may be mild but any of those kinds of sx are cause for alarm - the reported cases of heart failure are few and far between but if you've dabbled with experimental drugs and got heart failure or died then coming on forums to tell people is probably far down on your list of priorities. There is something we are not being told I think here. It goes without saying a proven safe topical baldness cure would be a license to print money - why then would a company who has shown good, safe results struggle financially? That is an easy sell to investors - rich people would be throwing their money at you to investto get it to market especially given a lot of the hard work is done.
If I was someone who worked on it and there were genuinely no serious side effects I'd be getting people together to buy the patent and iron out the wrinkles and then go full scrooge mcduck and fill my mansions with millions of dollars.

• +1
Reactions: sorrowfulsad

So what kind of proof do you have for this claim other than your own speculation?

I don't have concrete proof - if a company develops a drug that induces serious side effects they don't tend to shout it from the rooftops - they tend to quietly let the project die and move on.
There's lot's of reports of people experiencing breathlessness, palpatations and chest pains - just search the forums - it seems it's almost par for the course to some extent - there are a few reports of heart failure. Couple that with the fact a company spent lots of money hoping to develop a successful baldness cure but then abandoned it once the hard work was done and the results were good, but can't give a coherent reason why they abruptly abandoned it. Also nobody has bought the patent - instead companies continue to throw millions at alternative options that don't appear to work.
It doesn't add up unless you square the circle with the logical conclusion.

I was on that shit for about a year and it had ok results with no sides, but doing RU long term is such a gamble and there are some horror stories online wether they're true or not. At least with shit like fin and minoxidil you know what will fuck you.

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope and Schnauser
Niggas here would die for extra 3 hairs on their scalp. As a norwooder i admit norwooding is a terrible fate but im sure death, or being close to it, is even worse.