RU58841 update

P

piec

Gold
i now have hairs growing below the MIDDLE of my hairline which i dont really understand since i was diagnosed with mpb and nothing else, i guess it couldve receded there too which i didnt notice.

soon my hairline will connect to my eyebrows :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer
i now have hairs growing below the MIDDLE of my hairline which i dont really understand since i was diagnosed with mpb and nothing else, i guess it couldve receded there too which i didnt notice.

soon my hairline will connect to my eyebrows :hnghn:
any sides? and how old are you?

any sides? and how old are you?
no sides so far, maybe increased heart rate for a short while after application but i really cant tell if its placebo. soon 18

no sides so far, maybe increased heart rate for a short while after application but i really cant tell if its placebo. soon 18
how long have you been taking it? do you microneedle? any decreased libido or any sides of it potentially going systemic?

how long have you been taking it? do you microneedle? any decreased libido or any sides of it potentially going systemic?
only 1 month. been microneedling for around 2. as i said no signs of systemic absorption and my libido has been actually increased, but i assume its because of bpc, ghk and mk677

• +1
Reactions: Kristin and PickleTheSlayer
only 1 month. been microneedling for around 2. as i said no signs of systemic absorption and my libido has been actually increased, but i assume its because of bpc, ghk and mk677
Increased HGH will have helped alot

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
shit i might have to get on it, are the results crazy or basic

shit i might have to get on it, are the results crazy or basic
i really cant tell since i wasnt on fin or anything other. but reading other ppl experiences from fin and the time of my results i would say its pretty damn impressive

i really cant tell since i wasnt on fin or anything other. but reading other ppl experiences from fin and the time of my results i would say its pretty damn impressive
we're you on minox aswell or RU solo?, if you could send me a pic of your hairline in PM's

How is bpc? Do you feel more recovered and healthy on it? Any sides?

How is bpc? Do you feel more recovered and healthy on it? Any sides?
its really good.
I remember when I was fighting my arch-nemesis and he slashed me with his sword but, when I thought it was over… my tissue instantly grew back and I finished him with a big bang attack.
I told my psychiatrist this and I got prescribed Quetiapine (must be some sort of jew medication to suppress my powers).

• JFL
Reactions: PickleTheSlayer