rubber bands for braces

W

waterbottle1234

Iron
im 15m and i got rubber bands today. how will it affect my face and what should i do to not ruin anything? if i drop my tongue and let it just sit the rubber bands pull my lowerjaw forward like jutting but it ruins my jawline. when i mew its normal but theres pressure. will it ruin my maxilla? what can i do? will thumbpulling work so i can push my maxilla forward and bring my lowerjaw forwaed too?

well rubber bands work by pulling the aleovar process of the maxilla back to 'fix' the bite. Thumbpulling wont do anything and theres no point in doing it since it's just two opposite forces and elastics overall is going to win unless you dont wear them.
Elastics is something someone should avoid in development but everyone to their own

well rubber bands work by pulling the aleovar process of the maxilla back to 'fix' the bite. Thumbpulling wont do anything and theres no point in doing it since it's just two opposite forces and elastics overall is going to win unless you dont wear them.
Elastics is something someone should avoid in development but everyone to their own
what do i do then