Harmful idiot

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, jake_okok, brainded and 7 others
take cold showers

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5145
like regular ice cubes or green tea ice cubes
my left eyelid has been becoming puffy and fat randomly ever since quarantine started. only cure is a minute or two of something really really cold. i use a popsicle

ice water baths gave me o'pry hooding tbh. good for acne too

• +1
Reactions: HowAmIAlive123 and NoBonezForMoanz
In the morning if my face is a little puffy I'll put on an ice pack while doing stomach crunches. I can do 1000 now.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 6403, Deleted member 4464, HowAmIAlive123 and 4 others
Last edited:
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: SteveRogers and autistic_tendencies
it's helpful or harmful depending on your genetics and ethnicity background. people with backgrounds in colder climates can benefit from this, but people from hotter climates(hispanic) can develop paradoxical adipose hyperplasia which actually enlarges the fat cells that cryotherapy promises to get rid of. the fat from PAH is permanent and can only be removed with surgery. so, ethics beware(not sure about Asians)

it's helpful or harmful depending on your genetics and ethnicity background. people with backgrounds in colder climates can benefit from this, but people from hotter climates(hispanic) can develop paradoxical adipose hyperplasia which actually enlarges the fat cells that cryotherapy promises to get rid of. the fat from PAH is permanent and can only be removed with surgery. so, ethics beware(not sure about Asians)
Hmm maybe that's why some guys didn't get any real fat in the upper eye area from cold exposure
So the theory about phenotypes reacting differently isn't that out of place wow
Over for non cold adapted ethnics

what if i just dip my eyes in to get hooding, im ethnic

3-Figure1-1.png

wouldn't recommend it... the fat looks messed up and it's very unpredictable

If the rest of the face is not exposed there shouldn't be any signal to increase fat in the cheeks
You'd have to dunk the head heavily tilted down tho so it maximally reaches your cheekbones from above
And if you've already done it for hooding and there hasn't bee any negative change in the face then why should you avoid it lmao it even helps with acne in your case

Eye hooding, someone made thread about it

If the rest of the face is not exposed there shouldn't be any signal to increase fat in the cheeks
You'd have to dunk the head heavily tilted down tho so it maximally reaches your cheekbones from above
And if you've already done it for hooding and there hasn't bee any negative change in the face then why should you avoid it lmao it even helps with acne in your case
I already achieved almost permanent hooding from this but face fat would be brutal so ill just do my eyes from now on and accutane will fix acne.