Rubbing Out a Fantasy

BigJimsWornOutTires

BigJimsWornOutTires

Kraken
The thick blonde hair rocks back and forth. Shoulders curved and sweat rolling down the spine to the crack of her butt. Two round luscious glossy buns flapping like wings as I tap - and double-tap rapidly into a hurricane of moans and orgasms. "Damn, you're like a jackhammer!" She proclaims. So I punch it and slam it instead! As if punishing her for degrading me into a piece of machinery.

"How bout now?" I probe. Pound it some more! But she's speechless with her mouth gaped and eyes rolled into the back of her head. I pulverize it harder and deeper! "Whatcha say?" Then a loud orgasmic wail comes pouring out from her lungs. Loud enough to attract the neighbor's ear and his guest's to the wall that divides the townhouses.

"Ugh. That guy wrecks that poor woman every night." The neighbor with his ear to the wall tells his date. "When I see her in the mornings, she limps to her car. Her face is always pale. But for some odd reason, when she gets back home....she's smiling and blushing like she's about to ride a roller coaster." His date discreetly listens as if taking notes.

"Ugh. Yeah," She says with a sarcastic tone. "Poor woman. I hate-," she then rolls her eyes, "-to be her." Finishes with a smirk.

"What does that suppose to mean?" He questions the odd attitude with her.

"Nevermind. Forget I said anything," replies as her eyes sweep the living room. "Where's your bathroom?" She askes. He points to a door across the room and she proceeds there. She closes the door and locks it then unfastens her pants and pulls them down along with her underwear. But she's not relieving her bowels or bladder. She starts massaging her vagina to the visual of his neighbor wrecking her.

tenor.gif
go-on-tell-me-more.gif
oh-charlene-frazier-stillfield.gif

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 14854 and isis_Bleach
This really triggers my ischiocavernosus muscle. :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14854