Rugged Masculinity > Pretty-Boy Features

ascendedgeek

ascendedgeek

"Extremely Masculine" - Pajeet friend, 2019
That's right, rugged masculinity beats pretty-boy looks every single time.

This is my first post here so allow me to introduce myself.

I am a 6ft 3, 21 year old Mediterranean man who has been lifting for 3 years. I used to weigh 160 pounds at 6ft 3, I was an extremely skinny motherfucker and I got bullied for it. I weigh 220 right now and I'm somewhere between 12 and 15% body fat, at the peak of my bulk. I have an almost perfect stubble and my eyebrows are really bushy but I keep them well-groomed, they look like hairy caterpillars otherwise. My skin is my biggest defect, but after years of trying different protocols, I have finally managed to clear my skin and get a nice, glowing look. The pores on my nose and cheeks are still massive though and nothing seems to fix them. My jaw used to be dislocated to the side, meaning that my face was extremely assymetrical from the front, but after a couple of years I somehow managed to fix it by doing face exercises. Oh, and I also wear glasses, I used contacts for a year but I ditched them because I look better with glasses and girls dig the rugged yet intellectual look. Other than that, my face was actually decent. All in all, I was an average looking guy who managed to go from loser incel (I lost my v-card at 17 to an ugly metalhead girl) to pussy-slayer in 3 years (I only got into pick up game 1 year ago and I have kissed over 80 girls since then and banged a quarter of them, I go out 1-2 times a week. The 2 years previous to starting in game, I disregarded females and focused on looksmaxxing).

Back when I started lifting at 18, my jaw was shit, but now I have a pretty good facial structure, with visible zygos and hollow cheeks when I go below 10% body fat. My theory is that my face exercises to fix my dislocated jaw + the surge in testosterone from lifting changed my facial structure). My look could be described as David Laid's body and height except more muscular yet nowhere near as lean, and a good face with mediocre skin and amazing beard, eyebrows and hair. I am a good looking dude but I am far from looking like a model because my face is nothing special, perhaps a 7 on the 10 scale when I am properly groomed and bulky, and an 8 when properly groomed and lean.

However, going back to the title of this post, I have three friends who fit the pretty-boy model stereotype perfectly. Big lips, amazing jawline, light eyes and smooth skin. They are all over 6ft with one of them reaching an astonishing 6ft 6. They are all skinny, lean and somewhat athletic. However, they have no beard and their delicate facial features make them look very feminine. As far as style is concerned, we all wear similar clothes, but these obviously look better on me because I am jacked. I tend to go with darker colors whereas they prefer lighter ones.

Guess what happens when I hit the club with them? Girl after girl rejects them to be with me, even going as far as asking my friends to introduce them to me while I'm away or talking to some other girl. Sure, my game is better and they are somewhat shy, but even in the dancefloor, where no words are exchanged, girls literally refuse to dance with them, only to start dancing with me. They get hot girls too, but only after the hottest girl in the group chooses me first.

Yes, I am bragging, but I have earned the right to do so after years of hard self-improvement and looksmaxxing. Might makes right.

I am here to prove that an average looking dude who gets jacked and develops a rugged, masculine look with the proper grooming, (and even wears glasses!!!!) can be more successful with the ladies than a pretty boy with model features who looks so delicate that he may break at any moment.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: lightskinbengali, FreakkForLife, je3oe and 6 others
DOM THEORY

• +1
Reactions: Schönling, je3oe, noped and 2 others

I am a 6ft 3, 21 year old Mediterranean man who has been lifting for 3 years. I used to weigh 160 pounds at 6ft 3, I was an extremely skinny motherfucker and I got bullied for it. I weigh 220 right now and I'm somewhere between 12 and 15% body fat, at the peak of my bulk. I have an almost perfect stubble and my eyebrows are really bushy but I keep them well-groomed, they look like hairy caterpillars otherwise. My skin is my biggest defect, but after years of trying different protocols, I have finally managed to clear my skin and get a nice, glowing look. The pores on my nose and cheeks are still massive though and nothing seems to fix them. My jaw used to be dislocated to the side, meaning that my face was extremely assymetrical from the front, but after a couple of years I somehow managed to fix it by doing face exercises. Oh, and I also wear glasses, I used contacts for a year but I ditched them because I look better with glasses and girls dig the rugged yet intellectual look. Other than that, my face was actually decent. All in all, I was an average looking guy who managed to go from loser incel (I lost my v-card at 17 to an ugly metalhead girl) to pussy-slayer in 3 years (I only got into pick up game 1 year ago and I have kissed over 80 girls since then and banged a quarter of them, I go out 1-2 times a week. The 2 years previous to starting in game, I disregarded females and focused on looksmaxxing).

Back when I started lifting at 18, my jaw was shit, but now I have a pretty good facial structure, with visible zygos and hollow cheeks when I go below 10% body fat. My theory is that my face exercises to fix my dislocated jaw + the surge in testosterone from lifting changed my facial structure). My look could be described as David Laid's body and height except more muscular yet nowhere near as lean, and a good face with mediocre skin and amazing beard, eyebrows and hair. I am a good looking dude but I am far from looking like a model because my face is nothing special, perhaps a 7 on the 10 scale when I am properly groomed and bulky, and an 8 when properly groomed and lean.

However, going back to the title of this post, I have three friends who fit the pretty-boy model stereotype perfectly. Big lips, amazing jawline, light eyes and smooth skin. They are all over 6ft with one of them reaching an astonishing 6ft 6. They are all skinny, lean and somewhat athletic. However, they have no beard and their delicate facial features make them look very feminine. As far as style is concerned, we all wear similar clothes, but these obviously look better on me because I am jacked. I tend to go with darker colors whereas they prefer lighter ones.

Guess what happens when I hit the club with them? Girl after girl rejects them to be with me, even going as far as asking my friends to introduce them to me while I'm away or talking to some other girl. Sure, my game is better and they are somewhat shy, but even in the dancefloor, where no words are exchanged, girls literally refuse to dance with them, only to start dancing with me. They get hot girls too, but only after the hottest girl in the group chooses me first.

Yes, I am bragging, but I have earned the right to do so after years of hard self-improvement and looksmaxxing. Might makes right.

I am here to prove that an average looking dude who gets jacked and develops a rugged, masculine look with the proper grooming, (and even wears glasses!!!!) can be more successful with the ladies than a pretty boy with model features who looks so delicate that he may break at any moment.
cope like the pope.

• Love it
Reactions: her
I believe u op tall+jacked===>slayer i am still not as jacked as i want to but i am bulking the fuck up atm

• +1
Reactions: Syrianslayer and Deleted member 685
giphy.gif

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2756 and FatJattMofo
JFL at thinking it's your Dom look that is beating them. I bet you anything your face is better or equal to theirs and you're beating them based on face or since face is equal body.

• +1
Reactions: Gengar
Brb using

• +1
Reactions: je3oe
Whatever dude.Good looking is Good looking

55D48A1D 5105 4693 B4C8 63DCA9D5D604

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MagickEvo, CoconutMan, ascension and 1 other person
Brb using imagination

• +1
You're at the club, attracting club rats. Nothing to brag about.

• JFL
  • Woah
  • +1
Reactions: TopzCat1, ascension and her
I res some of this and life fuel for my i will gymcel and make it brah

• +1
Reactions: ascendedgeek

What country are you from op ?

not a single word

• +1
Reactions: ascension
well i think im at least 7 or 8 at worst anyway!

• +1
JFL at thinking it's your Dom look that is beating them. I bet you anything your face is better or equal to theirs and you're beating them based on face or since face is equal body.
Nah I think hes right if he is in a north african country. I get all the attention of the meat in my class because of this typa shit and I'm not even lean or nice beard. It's all about relatively. Attractiveness is only an absolute scale at its limit (when specimen at both extremes of the spectrum are present, but since most of the time it's notthe case), on the rest of the scale its relative if you are a 8 in a room full of 3s girls will think you are a 10, and vice verse

• +1
Reactions: Pietrosiek
You're at the club, attracting club rats. Nothing to brag about.
I only go to high end clubs, I have enough contacts to get into any high end club in the city for free, without waiting in line.

Prove it with pics or shut the fuck up bro

• +1
I started lifting at age 15 tbh

• +1
Reactions: je3oe and ascendedgeek
They have objectively better faces than me, I have no problem admitting that. Women just prefer average masculinity over handsome femininity.
Prove it with pics or shut the fuck up bro
I won't dox myself, I discovered this forum when I saw a guy in my class browsing through it and he would instantly recognize me, I have already shared enough information. You can choose not to believe me, but that won't change your situation. Choosing to believe me will perhaps add some hope to your life. Choose wisely.

Last edited:
Well im gonna start cycling SARMs, get tanned, and get some sick fucking ink and slay club hoes. RTT is the most legit looksmaxxing tactic even though its very simple. I can wear 2 inch lifts to fraud being 6'1.

physique pic?

Well im gonna start cycling SARMs, get tanned, and get some sick fucking ink and slay club hoes. RTT is the most legit looksmaxxing tactic even though its very simple. I can wear 2 inch lifts to fraud being 6'1.
I started using sarms a few months ago, I had already built the basis of my physique naturally, but SARMs have enhanced my lagging body parts and my strength a lot. I will write a detailed post about sarms because the guides on sarms in this forum are not very accurate.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: je3oe, Stingray, maxmendietta and 1 other person
I started using sarms a few months ago, I had already built the basis of my physique naturally, but SARMs have enhanced my lagging body parts and my strength a lot. I will write a detailed post about sarms because the guides on sarms in this forum are not very accurate.
How tall are your parents?

op= a faggot

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Titbot, MagickEvo, CoconutMan and 2 others
physique pic?
Friends say I have David Laid's shoulder to waist ratio and coonor Murphy's chest and abs. Bigger than both in terms of size, but 2-3%+ fatter. I may post pics tomorrow if I can find a mirror with good lighting in my uni.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3195
I only go to high end clubs, I have enough contacts to get into any high end club in the city for free, without waiting in line.

If you've been to clubs, any club whether high end or very low end, you would know club rats can get in very easily.

When I was clubbing a lot, we would jump from club to club normally doing pre drinks and then buying cheap mixes at low end clubs then go straight to high end clubs after. You would see the same faces there as well so wether high end or low end it doesn't matter, still club rats.

How tall are your parents?
6 ft 1 and 5ft 9
If you've been to clubs, any club whether high end or very low end, you would know club rats can get in very easily.

When I was clubbing a lot, we would jump from club to club normally doing pre drinks and then buying cheap mixes at low end clubs then go straight to high end clubs after. You would see the same faces there as well so wether high end or low end it doesn't matter, still club rats.
You are not wrong. I tend to avoid trashy, drunk girls though, and Spanish girls are way more decent and classy than American girls.

• +1
Reactions: Effortless
Alexa read that

• JFL
Reactions: FatJattMofo
Im natty atm ive only just started though, ill probably start running SARMs cycles when i get back from my vacation in february.
6 ft 1 and 5ft 9

You are not wrong. I tend to avoid trashy, drunk girls though, and Spanish girls are way more decent and classy than American girls.
No such thing as a 'classy' girl, all bitches are hoes.

6 ft 1 and 5ft 9

Yeah, I would be very careful around these girls mate.

This one slut I used to see at the clubs every time I went out hit it up with me one night, I rejected her and wing maned her to a friend of a friend, they went back to her car and fucked. A few days later a rumour came out saying that the guy raped her, not a week later he got jumped and stabbed just because this bitch lied about rape.

Almost all of these bitches that you regularly see clubbing are legit subhuman scums. One of the main reason I stopped clubbing, other reason is that I'm broke.

All this talk of 6ft3, 6ft6 guys makes me feel like giving up ngl, how am I ever supposed to compete with that

Where op pics fucken larper

This is factual after high school. U middle eastern?
All this talk of 6ft3, 6ft6 guys makes me feel like giving up ngl, how am I ever supposed to compete with that
Try a shower

Last edited:
good job bro.