RULES OF TALKING ABOUT BLACKPILL [NTMax]

Deleted member 10524

Deleted member 10524

Bonesmashing
Women's Dual Dating Strategy:
Never discuss with anyone: Your social standing will fall.

Looks Mattering to Women:
Never discuss with anyone: Your social standing will fall, and you will lead more men to the blackpill

Women Lying and Virtue Signaling:
Never discuss with anyone: Your social standing will fall, and you won't convince anyone.

Hypergamy:
Never discuss with anyone: Its water to women and leads more men to the blackpill

Your looksmaxxing:
(surgeries, skincare, contacts, lifts, hair care beyond showers, even the gym, diet, and supplements.)
NEVER EVER discuss with anyone: Your smv will plummet, you are not meant to improve yourself as a man beyond the basics such as shower, haircut, and fashion.

Ratings on guys:
Proceed with caution: Keep it mostly online and don't be aspie about it.

Basically, never ever talk about the Blackpill to anyone, doesn't matter if it's your best friend or closest family member, and god forbid a woman. You will most likely fuck your social status. and there are 0 positives to talking about it. The more men that start looksmaxing instead of coping, the worse it will be for all of us.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14264, Deleted member 5875, GreenHat500 and 56 others
incredibly water thread ngl

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston and darkness97
  • +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Julius, Deleted member 6191 and 4 others
must read for all the 15 year old turbo autists on here who try to talk to their parents about blackpill shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, GreenHat500, nonserviam and 31 others
Ngl i get full aspie in every interaction, people normally agree with me, i just cant help it

• +1
  • WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4562, Deleted member 9699, Turin and 2 others
good thread, keep em coming

I talk about all of it ngl. just don't give a fuck

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: RedCarpet, Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 10551 and 12 others
i thought it was self explanatory that you didnt talk about the blackpill in order to look like a mentally sane person

• +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Danish_Retard, Warlow and 4 others
must read for all the 15 year old turbo autists on here who try to talk to their parents about blackpill shit
i try to blackpill my parents it wont work

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5746
So you are telling me I shouldnt go on a long rant about hypergamy and the 80/20 rule whenever my grandma asks why I dont have a gf?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, GreenHat500, efidescontinuado and 16 others
it's hard to not talk about the blackpill, at this point i feel like i know too much

• WTF
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
So you are telling me I shouldnt go on a long rant about hypergamy and the 80/20 rule whenever my grandma asks why I dont have a gf?
you don't want to make yourself less sexually appetising for your grandma,

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Mouthbreath, Deleted member 9699 and 2 others

Never discuss with anyone: Your social standing will fall, and you will lead more men to the blackpill

Never discuss with anyone: Your social standing will fall, and you won't convince anyone.

Hypergamy:
Never discuss with anyone: Its water to women and leads more men to the blackpill

Your looksmaxxing:
(surgeries, skincare, contacts, lifts, hair care beyond showers, even the gym, diet, and supplements.)
NEVER EVER discuss with anyone: Your smv will plummet, you are not meant to improve yourself as a man beyond the basics such as shower, haircut, and fashion.

Ratings on guys:

Basically, never ever talk about the Blackpill to anyone, doesn't matter if it's your best friend or closest family member, and god forbid a woman. You will most likely fuck your social status. and there are 0 positives to talking about it. The more men that start looksmaxing instead of coping, the worse it will be for all of us.
Sorry to break it to you but more and more men are getting exposed to the black pill. 5 years back I would laugh if you told me that the black pill would leak into normie circles but now it seems everyone knows at least some surface knowledge about the black pill. Just look at the explosion of gym membership in the recent 10 years what used to be a niche and looked down upon hobby has turned into a multi-billion dollar industry everything from gym memberships to protein shake/supplements sales. each day we get more and more competition from normies who use our knowledge against us even chads have jumped on the bandwagon and are slaying more than ever. If this leakage continues it's safe to assume that we won't even have a standing chance we had before.

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • So Sad
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Amexmaxx, Deleted member 5746 and 4 others
Sorry to break it to you but more and more men are getting exposed to the black pill. 5 years back I would laugh if you told me that the black pill would leak into normie circles but now it seems everyone knows at least some surface knowledge about the black pill. Just look at the explosion of gym membership in the recent 10 years what used to be a niche and looked down upon hobby has turned into a multi-billion dollar industry everything from gym memberships to protein shake/supplements sales. each day we get more and more competition from normies who use our knowledge against us even chads have jumped on the bandwagon and are slaying more than ever. If this leakage continues it's safe to assume that we won't even have a standing chance we had before.
NGL blackpill should be interpreted as a good business idea, and you will INDEED make shitton of profit out of it (Selling HGH, skincare, becoming maxfac surgeon...).

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5746 and Deleted member 5048
Just be a blackpill pickup artist bro!

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036
It's annoying af being around bpuepillers tho also blackpill is gonna be mainstream within 5 yrs anyone who uses tok tok knows

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Amexmaxx, Patient A and 8 others
yeah no point, keep that knowledge for yourself, perfect combination is being bluepilled,redpilled and blackpilled I think

• +1
Reactions: Need2Ascend and Mastermind
Rule number one and the sole you should care for: DO NOT LET OTHERS ASCEND KEEP BLACKPILL KNOWLEDGE FOR YOURSELF

• +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard
Back in college, I used to talk a lot with girls about make up, skin care, hair, fashion, etc., I mean it was a light subject of conversation that they enjoyed, what else was I supposed to talk about with them, it was this and also tabloid news, celebrities, gossip about other people, etc.
They didn't seem to enjoy more sophisticated subjects like politics, religion, philosophy, science, conspiracy theories, etc.
But if I showed up with a fashion magazine and be like: "OMG girl, did you see this - Britney shaved her hair!!!! That's crazy, girl!!!!!!!", the girls would giggle and then start talking about this...

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: efidescontinuado, Deleted member 643, Need2Ascend and 4 others
It's annoying af being around bpuepillers tho also blackpill is gonna be mainstream within 5 yrs anyone who uses tok tok knows
Blackpills fate will probably be similar to redpill: it gets watered down and used by snakeoil sellers like pua faggots. Then in few years emerges another colorpill that is more or less the same as before.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 5746, Kristin and 5 others
Good thread, personally I met only one guy who talked with about blackpill. From my experience there is a rule of thumb: the more normie they behave/their interests are, the less they are likely to know/accept blackpill. The guy I talked with is pretty intelligent, reads a lot of philosophy/history books and yet he is observant, that's why he knows blackpill.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Lolcel, Deleted member 5746 and 1 other person
water brother

The problem I have with trying to restrict the blackpill is the fact that increased demand creates innovation.

There are some aesthetic problems that have no current surgical solution, but if more men were blackpilled, the demand for an operation to correct it would increase, which would drive innovation and solution

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coping ethnic and Deleted member 10524
The problem I have with trying to restrict the blackpill is the fact that increased demand creates innovation.

There are some aesthetic problems that have no current surgical solution, but if more men were blackpilled, the demand for an operation to correct it would increase, which would drive innovation and solution
Defeats the whole purpose though, if everyone is getting surgery and ascending then, the standards of females will increase and the cycle repeats

• +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 8765, lasthope and 3 others
Defeats the whole purpose though, if everyone is getting surgery and ascending then, the standards of females will increase and the cycle repeats
I don't actually believe this, tbh. I think there's a looks threshold after which stuff like money and personality start to matter. If I recall correctly, there was a study that was done about this, no?

Furthermore, women would also be getting more surgery if advances were to happen and cosmetic surgery were massively popularized and made cheaper, so competition would be fiercer for them too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: coping ethnic, Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 10686
I don't actually believe this, tbh. I think there's a looks threshold after which stuff like money and personality start to matter. If I recall correctly, there was a study that was done about this, no?

Furthermore, women would also be getting more surgery if advances were to happen and cosmetic surgery were massively popularized and made cheaper, so competition would be fiercer for them too
yeah and that threshold will increase as people get more attractive

yeah and that threshold will increase as people get more attractive
I'm not sure if I believe that. Features such as thresholds in sexual selection are unlikely to change except for in the case of evolution over a very long period of time. They are not socially constructed.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573 and Deleted member 10524
It should be pinned at 1st site to teach newcels to dont share blackpill with normies

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 8765, Deleted member 3635 and 3 others
lol at even the thought of discussing these topics with the average person

I'm not sure if I believe that. Features such as thresholds in sexual selection are unlikely to change except for in the case of evolution over a very long period of time. They are not socially constructed.
dude did you even understood blackpill? If everyone would be chad women would select the chad with more money, status, heigh, dick, etc.
its basic women hypergamy

thats the problem
the normies from now are way better looking then the normies from 1700 but still get less sex

dude did you even understood blackpill? If everyone would be chad women would select the chad with more money, status, heigh, dick, etc.
its basic women hypergamy

thats the problem
the normies from now are way better looking then the normies from 1700 but still get less sex
Sure. But at least factors such as money and status are a more fair competition than something arbitrarily genetically determined.

Furthermore, nobody will have to hate themselves when they look in the mirror.

Chad can literally show his incel post history to women and not lose a single molecule of SMV
Screenshot 20201210 160105  01  01

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: GreenHat500, nonserviam, Deleted member 8765 and 8 others
I once accidentally dropped a brutal heightpill infront of my mom

She started coping so hard JFL

• +1
Reactions: Amexmaxx
Need the rest of the story too
giphy.gif
A 6'6 Chadlite friend of mine sent me this. This was one of his past lays, he was no longer interested in her and pretty much just started talking about incel stuff to her as a joke, going into autistic detail. Then the screenshot, and followed up with her continuing to say she really misses him. I wish I had the full convo on screenshot but this is what he told me

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, BigBoy and Lolcel
didnt read cope thread. i talk about the blackpill on literally every single first date with foids and they always confirm it to me

• +1

Hypergamy:

Your looksmaxxing:

Ratings on guys:

I find it cringe when people on this forum make a thread called exposing woman to hypergamy tf u doing all you did was make you look like a weirdo and she probably gonna tell her friends about you too

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy

It's literally a war of attrition out there between normies fighting to the death for the pungent aroma of a landwhales fart...

I go outside and everyone is at least 6'8

I go outside and every gymcel looks like this

I go outside and all I see are FACES like this.

And anyone here means to tell me it started... when genetically engineered gigachads are literally fighting to the death for this.

• +1
Cope

• +1
I agree. I personally dont care if people learn the blackpill. Besides, most arent gonna do anything drastic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3573, Deleted member 8765 and Swolepenisman
Don’t do anything that makes you seem non-NT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765
Yeah the post in my sig pretty much goes over all of this.

Maybe we should openly talk about the black pill. Fuck walking on social eggshells trying not to offend and gain/maintain the false approval of a society that renders our lives as disposable. If normies can’t take the truth. Fuck em