Running an experiment on if being out in the sun and swimming for 3-4 hours will looksmax me

D

Deleted member 44779

Silver
Currently at vacation, ive been swimming for 3-4 hours the past 3 days and ill be doing it the next 2 weeks, ill see if my looks will improve (tan, bigger lats, shoulders etc.) the average temperature is 45-46 celcius

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and Lebron_James
Currently at vacation, ive been swimming for 3-4 hours the past 3 days and ill be doing it the next 2 weeks, ill see if my looks will improve (tan, bigger lats, shoulders etc.) the average temperature is 45-46 celcius
ofc it will bhai, will probably lose weight, debloat from sweating in the sun, tanning and you'll be happier :)

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hopecel, maxxmclooks and Deleted member 44779
ofc it will bhai, will probably lose weight, debloat from sweating in the sun, tanning and you'll be happier :)
yes bhai ill see how much it increases my smv

• +1
Reactions: Lebron_James
yeah,come back to me when your skin descends and dries out soo much lmao,plus no way your in direct sunlight 45 fucking degrees? what country even gets that hot

• +1
Reactions: hopecel
yeah,come back to me when your skin descends and dries out soo much lmao,plus no way your in direct sunlight 45 fucking degrees? what country even gets that hot
oh yeah u jewskin nigger? Im in turkey and 3 days ago the temperature was literally 52 celcius keep coping

North Africa/middle east probably. Even here in Texas it gets close to that temperature some days

• +1
Reactions: leanmaxx74
see you on "how to reverse aging?" thread

• JFL
Reactions: hopecel
see you on "how to reverse aging?" thread
A bit of swimming in the sun never hurt, I never wore sunscreen before and people still think I'm 15 when I'm 17

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: hopecel and Deleted member 44779
I don’t like going to the pool but I enjoy swimming

Too many people see my Pectus excavatum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44779
great surely will ascend you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44779
Nigga im 18 what aging exactly i dont gaf about aging
A bit of swimming in the sun never hurt, I never wore sunscreen before and people still think I'm 15 when I'm 17
you'll regret it trust me

also jfl at "a bit of swimming" bro he said fuckin 3-4 hours which is insane

• Hmm...

Idk maybe I just have good aging genetics or cell repair polymorphism since my father did the same and looks younger as well. My entire dads side also smoked for 40+ years and never got sick from it or anything :feelswat:

He's probably not 3-4 hours straight in the sun, kinda just like on the beach so in the ocean then lounging in the shade with a drink or a snack for a bit and then back to swimming. Y'know chill beach vacation type shit

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 44779 and hopecel

Idk maybe I just have good aging genetics or cell repair polymorphism since my father did the same and looks younger as well. My entire dads side also smoked for 40+ years and never got sick from it or anything :feelswat:

He's probably not 3-4 hours straight in the sun, kinda just like on the beach so in the ocean then lounging in the shade with a drink or a snack for a bit and then back to swimming. Y'know chill beach vacation type shit
Exactly i wish the members on this forum had as much common sense as LEBRON james

• JFL