Running HGH at 18

D

Deleted member 44159

It’s Over 😪
I want to run hgh but I can't buy it because of my parents. Could I run it in 2 years when I turn 18 and go to college for heightmaxxing? If yes what else should I take to avoid shit like balding and my balls shrinking. If not is there any other thing like glucosamine to get taller? (or is glucosamine just cope)

• JFL
Reactions: IndraBC
wdym with
what else should I take to avoid shit like balding and my balls shrinking.
are you going to use anabolic steroids?
Waiting two whole fucking years is way too long, if you really are determined in doing this, you should do it now, or you won't grow anymore.
Glucosamine also reduces your IGF1, exposure to glucosamine reduces the ability of both insulin and IGF-I to stimulate glycogen synthesis. Glucosamine also decreased the phosphorylation of IGF-I and insulin receptors.
And you need to keep taking glucosamine to retain your height.

I want to run hgh but I can't buy it because of my parents. Could I run it in 2 years when I turn 18 and go to college for heightmaxxing? If yes what else should I take to avoid shit like balding and my balls shrinking. If not is there any other thing like glucosamine to get taller? (or is glucosamine just cope)
It depends on your growth plates, if you hop on an ai now than yea

wdym with

are you going to use anabolic steroids?
Waiting two whole fucking years is way too long, if you really are determined in doing this, you should do it now, or you won't grow anymore.
Glucosamine also reduces your IGF1, exposure to glucosamine reduces the ability of both insulin and IGF-I to stimulate glycogen synthesis. Glucosamine also decreased the phosphorylation of IGF-I and insulin receptors.
And you need to keep taking glucosamine to retain your height.
Damn. At least I’m predicted to be 5’10-5’11 so I’ll just take that. My mom is a homemaker so no chance in hell I could ever get anabolics and hide all the syringes and shit. Thanks for the answer though, appreciate the advice on glucosamine which I’ll probably end up taking since it’s in some multi vitamins 👍

Damn. At least I’m predicted to be 5’10-5’11 so I’ll just take that. My mom is a homemaker so no chance in hell I could ever get anabolics and hide all the syringes and shit. Thanks for the answer though, appreciate the advice on glucosamine which I’ll probably end up taking since it’s in some multi vitamins 👍
You can maybe take an aromatese inhibitor, low dosages are fine and they come in pills. Sometimes you can get them withouth prescription and I do not think your mom can find that. Btw, hgh dosent cause baldness or testicle shrinking or have anything to do with that. it's anabolic, but not an anabolic steroid. It induces growth in all factors.

You can maybe take an aromatese inhibitor, low dosages are fine and they come in pills. Sometimes you can get them withouth prescription and I do not think your mom can find that. Btw, hgh dosent cause baldness or testicle shrinking or have anything to do with that. it's anabolic, but not an anabolic steroid. It induces growth in all factors.
Any specific ones or brands that come in oral form? Also are they legal, like can I buy them in GNC or some other supplement shop?