Running is the only leg exercise you need.

UltimateMan

UltimateMan

Gold
I tend to run every other day and my legs are huge, fuck squats where you are blowing your knees out for minimal gain and no one really enjoys them anyway. Running is the best exercise for your entire leg, works quads, glutes, calves etc, is free to do, don't need any equipment, and is kinda fun if you listen to music.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 12270 and Deleted member 4464
brb
4D5D5B7E B0FE 4E65 8925 A33B0982713E

• JFL
Reactions: Lawton88, JawGuyFatFaceGuy, klamus and 3 others
Cope tbh .Marathoners have chicken legs and look malnourished( huge generalization I know).Post pics of your legs or larp

• +1
Reactions: valhalar, gaymidget and Deleted member 8832
My legs skinny ass fuck, are you running fast or slow?

You probably just have very good leg genetics, most people that just run have chicken legs.

Not running, doing sprints

• +1
Reactions: CANI, Deleted member 4464 and Ricochet
Cope tbh .Marathoners have chicken legs and look malnourished( huge generalization I know).Post pics of your legs or larp
running a marathon requires twig weight, but the preferred method is running 5-10 km more often so you don't lose size

If youre talking about sprints yes, long distance running no

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88
I tend to run every other day and my legs are huge, fuck squats where you are blowing your knees out for minimal gain and no one really enjoys them anyway. Running is the best exercise for your entire leg, works quads, glutes, calves etc, is free to do, don't need any equipment, and is kinda fun if you listen to music.
I've heard that a lot of folks who run/jog regularly end up wearing out the cartilage in their knees, and start having problems in their 60s-70s.

just do stair climber or cycling, should give you enough mass to not look like total chicken legs and you get to do your cardio

having big legs is really inconvenient; hard to find fitting pants and your thighs rub against each other and make you sweat hard in that area not to mention wears down your pants faster

marathon or long cardio is awful for many guys.

• JFL
Reactions: UltimateMan
marathon or long cardio is awful for many guys.
Gotta find that balance so you don't get fat, being fat is the worst SMV killer

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Deleted member 9568