Running Masteron higher than Testosterone

asdvek

asdvek

on tren ace 200 + dianabol 50
I've used these two compounds before, but I've always kept Masteron somewhere between 1/2 to 3/4 the dose of testosterone. But after listening to Dr. Todd Lee he is adamant about using a moderate dose of testosterone in the 300-500mg range and running high doses of Masteron as the main anabolic.

Has anyone tried this? Did you have low E2 symptoms and/or androgenic side effects?

It seems that others see this as very unorthodox and I would agree with that, but I am not opposed to it if it works.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
@ConfusedBolivian

@socialcel

• +1
Reactions: socialcel
you can try it but afaik masteron doesnt rlly build significant muscle

• +1
Reactions: asdvek
I've used these two compounds before, but I've always kept Masteron somewhere between 1/2 to 3/4 the dose of testosterone. But after listening to Dr. Todd Lee he is adamant about using a moderate dose of testosterone in the 300-500mg range and running high doses of Masteron as the main anabolic.

Has anyone tried this? Did you have low E2 symptoms and/or androgenic side effects?

It seems that others see this as very unorthodox and I would agree with that, but I am not opposed to it if it works.
You need bloodwork before and mid cycle, you can do 300-500 test with lower masteron also al depends on e2 management but bloof work is ideal

• +1
Reactions: asdvek