optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

Salutations my children
IMG 20220801 163142

IMG 20220801 163234
IMG 20220801 163249
IMG 20220801 163341

This is for box osteotomy.

Other surgeons have just ignored me. One responded and asked for CT scan after he saw my pics, and has now ignored 2 of my emails.

I have a consultation with another and have been talking with another and will get a consultation, but neither have seen pics of me so they will probably turn me down when they find out I'm not deformed. Although I have said it's cosmetic.

The OBO pipedream may be over

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Deleted member 17829
whats your ipd?

are u actually deformed wtf?

whats your ipd?
Last time I measured was probably 1.5-2 years ago and was like 59mm so may have increased by like 1mm as I'm growing and doesn't seem to look as bad, but idk why cos 1mm difference is nothing anyway

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry and Bitchwhipper2
  • JFL
Reactions: BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Last time I measured was probably 1.5-2 years ago and was like 59mm so may have increased by like 1mm as I'm growing and doesn't seem to look as bad, but idk why cos 1mm difference is nothing anyway
I think we had a guy that had obo in best of best section.

I think we had a guy that had obo in best of best section.
That's what made me realise it could be done on non syndromic patients, and Eppley confirmed this (also the guy went to Eppley after his OBO)

• Hmm...
Reactions: Tallooksmaxxer
just keep going bro

• +1
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Have you consulted with Dr Steinbacher? @CosmicMaxxer surgeon?

Have you consulted with Dr Steinbacher? @CosmicMaxxer surgeon?
Ive emailed three times and no response. 1 to his personal email and 2 to his clinic

That's what made me realise it could be done on non syndromic patients, and Eppley confirmed this (also the guy went to Eppley after his OBO)
tbh 59 is kinda syndromic already :forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

• WTF
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Ive emailed three times and no response. 1 to his personal email and 2 to his clinic
You need to pay for the consult fee, he aint gonna answer your question. He’s too busy. I paid for his consult and he replied to me through email

You need to pay for the consult fee, he aint gonna answer your question. He’s too busy. I paid for his consult and he replied to me through email
What did you consult him for? What's the consultation fee?
I don't wanna pay like 200 dollars for only a chance he might agree to do OBO, and more likely reject me. His clinic should in theory answer questions. I'll probs try my luck with the few surgeons who have said maybe and told me to book a consultation. One of them is a free consultation so I'll try that first. Then maybe get a Steinbacher consultation

Also it would be a virtual consultation anyway to start with

What did you consult him for? What's the consultation fee?
I don't wanna pay like 200 dollars for only a chance he might agree to do OBO, and more likely reject me. His clinic should in theory answer questions. I'll probs try my luck with the few surgeons who have said maybe and told me to book a consultation. One of them is a free consultation so I'll try that first. Then maybe get a Steinbacher consultation

Possible le fort 2 lol but it costs like $40-$50k for it, lol if you’re not picky about 200 consult you aint gonna have the money to pay for an obo they cost like $30-40k

Possible le fort 2 lol but it costs like $40-$50k for it, lol if you’re not picky about 200 consult you aint gonna have the money to pay for an obo they cost like $30-40k
Bruh what u didn't say anything

Nvm it didn't load

Ye I'm saving up, I'll get it the summer afte next