running vs other forms of cardio

6ft4Neurosurgeon

Iron
How does running compare to other forms of cardio (rope jumping, spinning, etc) for getting leaner as well as improving erection quality?
I've noticed that rope jumping pretty much works only my calves as well as the shoulders a bit, while running works the abs and thighs, particularly the inner thighs, so it got me wondering whether running is better. And since running works the inner thighs I wondered if it improved your pp blood flow.
Currently I do rope jumping simply because it's mlre convenient, however my calves usually give up long before my lungs do, I've ben getting shin splints and I dont even break a sweat. Should I give up and just run instead?

• +1
Reactions: YungTrappa and NZb6Air
130bpm elliptical bike is the least taxing

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ZAATOP4 and YungTrappa
I run 5km every day and it didn’t take much training before. However kinda time consuming and tiring afterword. You’ll def break a sweat tho good for overall health etc. However hiit is always optimal imo

Running is the best thing for health overall. Its #1
Sprinting is far better then running
If you want cardio for fat loss walking is your best bet, if you extra hormone production, sprint

• +1
Reactions: Funnyunenjoyer1
How does running compare to other forms of cardio (rope jumping, spinning, etc) for getting leaner as well as improving erection quality?
I've noticed that rope jumping pretty much works only my calves as well as the shoulders a bit, while running works the abs and thighs, particularly the inner thighs, so it got me wondering whether running is better. And since running works the inner thighs I wondered if it improved your pp blood flow.
Currently I do rope jumping simply because it's mlre convenient, however my calves usually give up long before my lungs do, I've ben getting shin splints and I dont even break a sweat. Should I give up and just run instead?
walking burns fat, running burns carbs

As an mma fighter i prefer running over other forms of cardio because its just overall the best for me in terms of getting the geart rate up, joint fluidity, and relaxation but if you want something less taxing do skipping or stairmaster maybe (from what ive seen only foids and obese gymcels use stairmaster)

As an mma fighter i prefer running over other forms of cardio because its just overall the best for me in terms of getting the geart rate up, joint fluidity, and relaxation but if you want something less taxing do skipping or stairmaster maybe (from what ive seen only foids and obese gymcels use stairmaster)
cortisol spike+ u train aerobics stamina not anaerobic stamina which is needed for mma, u will just fatigue ur nerves and muscle for nothing

• +1
Reactions: Bipolar Vamp6ix