Rural Chinese grew 7.5cm ( 3 inches) and 6.6 kg ( 14.52 lbs ) in 10 years!

D

Deleted member 29393

Iron

China has risen, the Han people have been rejuvenated!

Rejoice my brothers!

@AspiringChanglite @Geneticist @Collagen or rope

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Jungcuck, Deleted member 6573, WeiWei and 6 others
Chang’s mogs chads due to high class CCP lineage snd connections

CCP Chang only gets mogged by Arab Princes, who mog as well

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: WeiWei, Geneticist, AspiringChanglite and 1 other person
and 6000 years of imperial legacy as the worlds preeminent civilization and the crown jewel of humanity

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29393, Geneticist and Chadelite
You do realize that this will just make you more incel in comparison?
Ricecel copers are so funny in that they're literally the only people actively rooting for Chads of their own race who are cucking them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 23391, Mik, Deleted member 23558 and 1 other person
Governments adding hgh in meat is the reason

and 6000 years of imperial legacy as the worlds preeminent civilization and the crown jewel of humanity
Chinese invented gunpowder and therefore mog, because that allowed Samuel colt to make all men equal

Although mongols mog in terms of war, Chinese Have high iq and size mog almost every country

• +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, AspiringChanglite and Geneticist
Ricecel copers are so funny in that they're literally the only people actively rooting for Chads of their own race who are cucking them.

Huge copium, I’m not incel and I’m tall so it doesn’t affect me. Chinese growing taller on average and removing stereotypes will also benefit Chinese individuals’ reputation/SMV in the west in the long run. Keep barking for your Chinese masters rat

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29393
Chinese invented gunpowder and therefore mog, because that allowed Samuel colt to make all men equal

Although mongols mog in terms of war, Chinese Have high iq and size mog almost every country

Mongol Empire mogs everything and steppe Asians were the best conquerors in the world and conquered every single race in Eurasia but tbh the Chinese were actually conquering and dominating the steppe Asians of Central Asia like the Mongols, Turks, and Tungusics for most of their history. Steppe Asians did win against China a few times but the other way around was much more common and China dealt with them better than anyone else in Eurasia. The Huns for example conquered most of the Germanic tribes in Europe and made the Roman Empire pay tribute and caused its fall after getting completely destroyed and kicked out of Central Asia by Han Dynasty China

Mongols dominated China during the Mongol Empire but China dominated all the proto-Mongols who were called Donghu/Xianbei/Wuhuan before the days of the Mongol Empire, caused the final end and dissolution of the entire Mongol Empire by overthrowing the Yuan Dynasty, and dominated the Mongols after that period for all of history including today

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 32094, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 29393 and 3 others
I am a slayer myself, so why would this mean cucking?

They shoud rape manletistan countries like Philippines and Indonesia to improve their genetics both countries are full of retarded ape "men"

legit, money moggers are living the life. People here are working for girl while these ppl are working to be your owner and make your partner a prostitute(everyone have a right price)

wish I was a rich trustfund chad

Tom Cruise What GIF

what is this retarded logic? do you not see the edits people on this site make about chico/barrett/gandy etc? or even arvid? half this site is homo in comparison

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29393
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 29393 and dakchuh
Username checks outs

Users who are viewing this thread

Back