Master
No wonder why he doesnt date below 25, he prob trying to
make up for all those years he was an incel in his teens and prob
kinda bitter at women for it.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: watah, Gonthar, MoggerGaston and 7 others
Why would u want a woman over 25 anyways? Do you also enjoy eating expired food?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, \/orman, BrahminBoss and 12 others
Masc and being dominant mattered lot more then. Now u have online dating and foid more open into dating culture. Those time you would have to get the foid into dating market first.

• +1
Reactions: Richard Cheese
17 isn't even old whatsoever
I'm currently 21 khhv

• +1
Reactions: watah, MoggerGaston, \/orman and 7 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, MoggerGaston, BrahminBoss and 3 others
Completely normal by today's standards. Being KHHV in your 30/40s is expected at least for males.
It's completely over if you're still kissless at 25

• +1
Reactions: \/orman, user123456 and bloomercel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: \/orman, bloomercel, Xtra and 2 others
17 is oldcel status when everyone in me and @Xtra country are fucking at 13-15
Tales from Inverness mental hospital

• JFL
Reactions: bloomercel and plukee
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston, \/orman, ShowerMaxxing and 2 others
  • So Sad
Reactions: bloomercel
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: IAMNOTANINCEL, bloomercel, plukee and 1 other person
too many fuckers here do it even before teen years, my entire grade was banging like rabbits when I was 11-12 (except me)
can't put into words how much I hate this country
It’s so over

too many fuckers here do it even before teen years, my entire grade was banging like rabbits when I was 11-12 (except me)
can't put into words how much I hate this country
Which country? US?

leonardo should try being KHHV at 23yo like me

privileged fuck

Why would u want a woman over 25 anyways? Do you also enjoy eating expired food?
Have u ever tried dating a foid under 25??? Unless ur same age u need to be mentally retarded to deal with them

Jb time is running out for me
Exactly what I’m worried about. About to turn 21, so not over yet, but not a lot of time left before I have to start lying about my age.

• +1
Reactions: gigell
Have u ever tried dating a foid under 25??? Unless ur same age u need to be mentally retarded to deal with them
Sounds like oldcel cope to me. “Much 30yo roasties are better than 20yo virgins because retard”

Brutal man. I feel the same here in the US, everyone around me is having sex parties and here I am not even invited or thought about.

But of course when the roasties turn 30 without a husband then they’ll start paying attention to me. Then I’ll fuck them into oblivion and throw them out like chad had been doing for a decade.

Exactly what I’m thinking. They’ve been pumped with chad’s sperm for years at that point, and you want to be a betabux cuck for that?

Why didn't he ask Sharon Stone to help him with his problem, they both worked on that movie with Russel Crowe...Also, DiCaprio was 21 in 1995 when they shot the movie.
c252eabe4add488fa719c85953a8ef2c_xl.jpg
77943265-12763141-Throwback_Leonardo_DiCaprio_showered_gratitude_on_Sharon_Stone_f-a-8_1700253492843.jpg