• +1
Reactions: denthegodking, noobs and jisko32

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel, noobs and sub5c3l

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: halloweed, Autismcel and sub5c3l
go to ukraine and enlist, nobody is stopping you.

i have no reason care personally

• +1
Reactions: 8uAte
100% true and a statistical fact, russian whites are way more violent than american whites
I thought you slavs liked russians?

• Hmm...
Reactions: URL code
  • +1
Reactions: sub5c3l
nobody lives in the red regions, its impossible for them to be spoiling the stats + some of them are inhabited partly by white russians - Zabaykalsky krai is 90% russian and its in dark red on your map

also even the green regions have higher homicide rates than US whites, who have a rate of 3.3 per 100 000 :lul:

"The most recent race-specific age-adjusted homicide rates are 33.6 per 100,000 for African American persons, 12.9 for American Indian and Alaska Native persons, 6.9 per 100,000 for Hispanic persons, 3.3 per 100,000 for White persons, and 1.7 for Asian and Pacific Islander persons."

Yeah russia needs to leave Ukraine its completly unjust war

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aero, jisko32 and URL code
nobody lives in the red regions,
There would be no statistics for these regions if no one lived there
also even the green regions have higher homicide rates than US whites, who have a rate of 3.3 per 100 000 :lul:

"The most recent race-specific age-adjusted homicide rates are 33.6 per 100,000 for African American persons
a small difference does not prove anything, you keep weapons in your houses that fall apart from the wind (houses, apparently, are made of paper)
, 12.9 for American Indian and Alaska Native persons, 6.9 per 100,000 for Hispanic persons, 3.3 per 100,000 for White persons, and 1.7 for Asian and Pacific Islander persons."
Alyaska is Russian territory

There would be no statistics for these regions if no one lived there
a small difference does not prove anything, you keep weapons in your houses that fall apart from the wind (houses, apparently, are made of paper)
apparently russians are more violent despite not having as many weapons, thats even worse
also the difference isnt small, youre yet to provide race specific stats - a fuckton of red areas are white, including in the far east
Alyaska is Russian territory
Nope, you sold it for dirt cheap 150 years ago (130mil in 2023 dollars)

100% true and a statistical fact, russian whites are way more violent than american whites
No they're not

Even if they were it's because of high test in russians @jisko32

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
some of them are inhabited partly by white russians
funny shit, when benefits you call Russians non-white, and when you need to slander them, they become white for you

apparently russians are more violent despite not having as many weapons, thats even worse
then fat drunk skufs spoil the statistics, they don't get respect
also the difference isnt small, youre yet to provide race specific stats - a fuckton of red areas are white, including in the far east

Nope, you sold it for dirt cheap 150 years ago (130mil in 2023 dollars)
Alexander II made a mistake, but I hope Putin will correct it and return Alaska back to Russia

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
funny shit, when benefits you call Russians non-white, and when you need to slander them, they become white for you
ethnic russians* - there
but i mean, the numbers im posting are making a great case for why they shouldn't be considered white
then fat drunk skufs spoil the statistics, they don't get respect
well considering russia is a country of alcoholics, you have attribute it to everyone
Alexander II made a mistake, but I hope Putin will correct it and return Alaska back to Russia
russians are clearly not white if they resort to stealing back something they sold over a century ago

ethnic russians* - there
but i mean, the numbers im posting are making a great case for why they shouldn't be considered white
By your logic, South Korea is a white country only because it has a low murder rate
well considering russia is a country of alcoholics, you have attribute it to everyone
if Russia were completely a country of alcoholics, then they would not have come up with the special name “skuf”
russians are clearly not white if they resort to stealing back something they sold over a century ago
I don't care, we will take our territory back

By your logic, South Korea is a white country only because it has a low murder rate
This isnt my logic whatsoever, youre dumb.
W is negatively associated with M =/= everything thats not W has to be associated with M

if Russia were completely a country of alcoholics, then they would not have come up with the special name “skuf”

I don't care, we will take our territory back
Non white

true, I'm very fucking aggressive
Russians are known to be masc and high T on avg and I say this as a non russian

Jfl at westerncopers

• +1
Reactions: jisko32
This isnt my logic whatsoever, youre dumb.
Your logic is: "if the murder rate is slightly above 0.001%, then the nation is considered non-white"
W is negatively associated with M =/= everything thats not W has to be associated with M
I'm bad at math sorry
I guess this is your new excuse?
Non white
it will happen, you just have to wait

Your logic is: "if the murder rate is slightly above 0.001%, then the nation is considered non-white"
Keep wishing, youre just bad at logical thinking
I guess this is your new excuse?
Excuse for what? I didnt know i was speaking to an autist who can't understand figures of speech

it will happen, you just have to wait
waiting patiently for russia to commit suicide then

that's how your logic works, not mine.
I explained it in plain terms and you admitted you didnt understand it (by bringing up math, for some reason?)
this is nigger tier reasoning ability
no, you just wrote nonsense and justify it with “hyperbole”
I wrote a sentence in english that had meaning, not nonsense. :eek::eek::eek::eek:
this is our original territory
You chose to sell it
seems like we have to add basic transactions to the list of things youre incapable of understanding, right next to logic

@Master what is this cucked gif system?

I explained it in plain terms and you admitted you didnt understand it (by bringing up math, for some reason?)
this is nigger tier reasoning ability
as I said "if the murder rate is slightly above 0.001%, then the nation is considered non-white"
that's your dumb logic
I wrote a sentence in english that had meaning, not nonsense. :eek::eek::eek::eek:
everything you write is nonsense
and even if you think that particular sentence was nonsense, why the hell did you write it?
You chose to sell it
seems like we have to add basic transactions to the list of things youre incapable of understanding, right next to logic
as I already wrote, Alexander II made a mistake, but we will correct it soon

as I said "if the murder rate is slightly above 0.001%, then the nation is considered non-white"
that's your dumb logic
Its not my logic at all, you're lost here
everything you write is nonsense
and even if you think that particular sentence was nonsense, why the hell did you write it?
take a wild guess - why would i mention prevalence of alcoholism when you scapegoat alcoholics for your murder rate?
as I already wrote, Alexander II made a mistake, but we will correct it soon
You won't correct it since you'd be making yet another mistake, probably your last one