Russia attacking children's hospitals in ukraine

8uAte

8uAte

Question everything
A few days ago, Russian forces attacked a children's hospital in Ukraine, resulting in 39 deaths and dozens of injuries. This is not the first time Russians have done this multiple times in 2023

How much of a sick fuck do you have to be to strike a CHILDRENS HOSPITAL???

They have been using missiles to kill NEWBORN BABIES and PREGNANT WOMEN, which has been filling me with so much rage. Russians are truly sick. I feel sorry for anyone who has to live near them.

Russia attacked the Cathedral in Odessa almost a year ago.

Like why? Soldiers can refuse to strike

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, DeadTrees, WeiWei and 2 others

• JFL
Reactions: piec, undefined64, Debetro and 2 others
get fucked lol

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
They dont acknowledge it was a russian weapon and they say it was an anti missile system provided by NATO that fell into the hospital which fell into it after failing in mid air (Which according to Scott Ritter, ex weapons inspector of the UN who said that Iraq didn't have WMDs is true)

Can't say though 100%, everytime there is one of those all sides play this game. In any case Ukranians are hostages in this BS war by their corrupt politicians, NATO and the Russians.

Israel has destroyed 30 of 36 hospitals in Gaza and no one cares.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro, WeiWei, framemoggerr and 1 other person
get fucked lol
In Ukraine, The Russian military is getting fucked everyday LOL!
They dont acknowledge it was a russian weapon and they say it was an anti missile system provided by NATO that fell into the hospital which fell into it after failing in mid air
Although Russia denies it, they confirmed that it was a strike. https://www.bellingcat.com/news/202...identified-in-kyiv-childrens-hospital-attack/
Israel has destroyed 30 of 36 hospitals in Gaza and no one cares
People care about Palestine and there are daily protests against it, yet Ukraine is not receiving the attention it deserves from the world. Ukrainians are people you know? @heightmaxxing

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer, 14vic and heightmaxxing
hamas was hiding in that hospital

• Love it
Reactions: 14vic
They dont acknowledge it was a russian weapon and they say it was an anti missile system provided by NATO that fell into the hospital which fell into it after failing in mid air (Which according to Scott Ritter, ex weapons inspector of the UN who said that Iraq didn't have WMDs is true)

Can't say though 100%, everytime there is one of those all sides play this game. In any case Ukranians are hostages in this BS war by their corrupt politicians, NATO and the Russians.

They hit a building which ukrainians used to build and design and operate drones. the blast damaged a children's hospital nearby.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Better question, how much of a sick fuck do you have to be to use a children's hospital as your army's base?

• WTF
Reactions: 8uAte
Better question, how much of a sick fuck do you have to be to use a children's hospital as your army's base?
Good question. @vaseqmoherad Could it, only maybe and hypothetically be that Hamas is sacrificing Palestinian civilians for their own political goals ?

• +1
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires and geenk worg
In Ukraine, The Russian military is getting fucked everyday LOL!
I dont agree from the analysis i see everyday from my sources. What i will agree is that ukranian army inspite of all the corruption the average citizens that enlist are real warriors.
Yeah i know this news, at the beggining all media was flooded. Still Scott Ritter made a very detailed analysis about how it is not a Russian missile
People care about Palestine and there are daily protests against it, yet Ukraine is not receiving the attention it deserves from the world. Ukrainians are people you know?
In the Gaza war according to the Lancet which is the most prestigious medical journal in the world more than 160.000 people have died, and officially 40.000 people have died with 14.000 of those being children, more children than all global conflicts combined during the last 4 years.

Civilians dead in Ukraine oficially (And we are talking about a country with running hospitals which means their numbers are accurate) are 10.000, and 600 children. In Gaza the numbers are extremely more greater than that in way lesser time.

Also the people care about Palestine because they have a heart (In general) but the goverments who are the ones that can change something not only don't give a damn, but they keep sending them weapons and diplomatical coverage. Ukraine has some of the most advanced weapons in the world and same with Israel, Gazans have almost nothing and yet the Israelis are getting their ass beaten to the ground according to white house analysts and advisors like Larry Wilkerson or Douglas McGregor
@heightmaxxing
I agree though, that Ukranian people (Not the dirty politicians) are innocent. And as a muslim i will never forgive what Russia did in Syria.

This is the video. children hospital has only been slghtly damaged by the blast

• Love it
Reactions: WeiWei
They hit a building which ukrainians used to build and design and operate drones. the blast damaged a children's hospital nearby.
I dont care. You dont attack hospitals willingly especially children's hospitals unless they will attack massively your children with whatever they are doing there, which is still not the case in Russia contrary to what happens in Gaza for example. And even then it would be very questionable if an army did so.

On October 7 only one toddler died by a stray bullet most probably from an Israeli soldier and they retaliated with, oficially more than 14.000 children and realistically 70-80K dead according to the Lancet medical journal. We are not like them, and we shouldnt defend Russia anyways.

Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): 'O believers! Take neither Jews nor Christians as allies—they are guardians of each other. Whoever does so will be counted as one of them. Surely Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.'

Almighty god, YOU are as stupid as a donkey
Keep supporting the Ukronazi regime. You don’t have much time it’s in the last few months of existence anyways 😂

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
Keep supporting the Ukronazi regime. You don’t have much time it’s in the last few months of existence anyways 😂
Oh this really would’ve hurt my feelings now (if I gave a flying shit about which one of you wins the war)

Lies
They did not use the children's hospital as their army base
Yeah i know this news, at the beggining all media was flooded. Still Scott Ritter made a very detailed analysis about how it is not a Russian missile
Scott Ritter has a criminal background I don't trust him
In the Gaza war according to the Lancet which is the most prestigious medical journal in the world more than 160.000 people have died, and officially 40.000 people have died with 14.000 of those being children, more children than all global conflicts combined during the last 4 years.

Civilians dead in Ukraine oficially (And we are talking about a country with running hospitals which means their numbers are accurate) are 10.000, and 600 children. In Gaza the numbers are extremely more greater than that in way lesser time.

Also the people care about Palestine because they have a heart (In general) but the goverments who are the ones that can change something not only don't give a damn, but they keep sending them weapons and diplomatical coverage. Ukraine has some of the most advanced weapons in the world and same with Israel, Gazans have almost nothing and yet the Israelis are getting their ass beaten to the ground according to white house analysts and advisors like Larry Wilkerson or Douglas McGregor
I have no interest in Gaza. But Look at their population over the years;

@The Grinch don't anticipate anyone who posts BBC threads on .org to be smart

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and BigJimsWornOutTires
Lies

Scott Ritter has a criminal background I don't trust him

I have no interest in Gaza. But Look at their population over the years;
View attachment 3040204

@The Grinch don't anticipate anyone who posts BBC threads on .org to be smart
I especially love the gaslighting about how the rocket overflew the target and then came back. The Ukronazi supporters didn't even deny the rocket came straight from the west. Somehow they needed to use AI editing to prove it was a Russian rocket because the original didn't show it at all.

Nice trolling though 🤡🤡🤡

• JFL
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
I dont care. You dont attack hospitals willingly especially children's hospitals unless they will attack massively your children, which is still not the case in Russia contrary to what happens in Gaza for example.

On October 7 only one toddler died by a stray bullet most probably from an Israeli soldier and they retaliated with, oficially more than 14.000 children and realistically 70-80K dead according to the Lancet medical journal. We are not like them, and we shouldnt defend Russia anyways.

Allah says (Interpretation of the meaning): 'O believers! Take neither Jews nor Christians as allies—they are guardians of each other. Whoever does so will be counted as one of them. Surely Allah does not guide the wrongdoing people.'
I'm not saying putin is some sort of angel i just pointed out a truth, russians actually have no morals in their politics. but the russia/iran relationship massivly boosts the resistence in the middle east.

putin could betray iran if it does benefit him, but as long as he works with iran he is cool.

People care about Palestine and there are daily protests against it, yet Ukraine is not receiving the attention it deserves from the world. Ukrainians are people you know? @heightmaxxing
literally everyone on online is constantly talking about Gaza same with the news. people forgot about Ukraine like a year ago

• +1
I literally uploaded video. the situation in ukraine is sad i agree. but people responsible for it are us politicians for sacrificing them for their benefits.

Good question. @vaseqmoherad Could it, only maybe and hypothetically be that Hamas is sacrificing Palestinian civilians for their own political goals ?
What kind of Jewitchery was that?

YES THEY ARE!

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: 8uAte and 14vic

muh keep crying, the fault is of hamas by hiding on hospitals and gaza will be jewish and always will be jewish, ukraine deserves more attention that some terrorists killing eachother in gaza jfl

• +1
muh keep crying, the fault is of hamas by hiding on hospitals and gaza will be jewish and always will be jewish, ukraine deserves more attention that some terrorists killing eachother in gaza jfl
Once the war is ended i will comeback to each one of these comments that i have been receiving this month one by one

• +1
Reactions: 14vic
it’s called WAR you soft low-T fuck

The Ukronazi supporters didn't even deny the rocket came straight from the west
The missile was fired from Russia, not the West.
Nice trolling though 🤡🤡🤡
Your the troll here
literally everyone on online is constantly talking about Gaza same with the news. people forgot about Ukraine like a year ago
Exactly, we need to do more for Ukraine.
I literally uploaded video
Video shows them attacking CIVILIAN INFRASTRUCTURE and hospital area
YES THEY ARE!
They didn't. you're falling for Russian propaganda D :
it’s called WAR you soft low-T fuck
Doesn’t mean you attack women and children

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and Sprinkles
Doesn’t mean you attack women and children
Fucking retard, use your brain and logic, not all what u see in media is truth, thats the first. The second is warrior groups often locates in some sort of schools, shops, hospitals
The third is - if you are not live in CIS region shut the fuck up and live your life, getting news from some idiot media that highlights some stuff and do not care about 99% other situations is worthless

not all what u see in media is truth, thats the first. The second is warrior groups often locates in some sort of schools, shops, hospitals
I don’t listen to the media owned by Jewish, either the liberal media or the pro-Russia NeoCon media. I conduct my own research. The Ukrainian force is a moral force that actually avoids using schools, shops, or hospitals. There is a lot of misinformation out there
if you are not live in CIS region shut the fuck up and live your life
I can’t live my life knowing that innocent people are dying

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AlbinoMaxxer and User28823
Fix your prolactin Mother Teresa

Ukrainian forces also attack cities like Belgorod and other that have borderlines with UA but ofc u dont care, delusional
War is war
Ukraine will lose anyway matter of time. While Russian and Ukrainian politics robbing citizens every poor guy that not have money to leave CIS will die

PREGNANT WOMEN, which has been filling me with so much rage.
Lol cry cuck :bluepill::bluepill: preggo whamen go boom

also the true reason is ukraine is obviously labelling military used hospitals as hospitals for women adn children only lol this is a basic manipulation tactic every army does.

A few days ago, Russian forces attacked a children's hospital in Ukraine, resulting in 39 deaths and dozens of injuries. This is not the first time Russians have done this multiple times in 2023

How much of a sick fuck do you have to be to strike a CHILDRENS HOSPITAL???

They have been using missiles to kill NEWBORN BABIES and PREGNANT WOMEN, which has been filling me with so much rage. Russians are truly sick. I feel sorry for anyone who has to live near them.

Russia attacked the Cathedral in Odessa almost a year ago.

Like why? Soldiers can refuse to strike

now what about the jews, funded by ukraine jew money, to do the same shit to Palestinians
fuck Israel and ukraine

• Hmm...
To be frank, they could have used the hospital falsely for military purposes(or partly but that doesn't matter in a strategic lense). Unfortunate for the residing non-belligerent combatants of the hospital as they weren't responsible for any impediment during the conflict. Regardless this is how war is conducted and it doesn't help that both Russia and Ukraine are obdurate in regards to telling the truth in these type of situations in a bid to one up one another.

So regardless of how things go, hospitals will always get bombed because of the nature of their operation in these instances.

Ukraine and Russia are both controlled anyways.

• Hmm...