Russia is cucked (proof) lol

Y

Youthpill

Bronze
Russia is cucked asf :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Brutal how the "second strongest" army is this cucked

Btw putler swore to defend all russian land with his annexations, after that he has lost his "annexed" kherson and 15% of kursk region

And the argument that hes advancing in donetsk region? THE SIZE OF 25000km2 THE SIZE OF NEW HAMPSHIRE AND BARELY CONTROLS 60% OF IT :lul::lul::lul:

How cucked can a 5'3 man be? To be that big of a nation barely in ukraine. Check the video fully and talk about russian strength :lul:

And to ADD on russia (made up country by the kievan rus)

- Shit government (bbut roads are better after 20 years of putin:LOL:)
- High corruption, higher than ukraine at 137/180 countries jfl
- inferiority complex with their much smaller neighbours esp ukraine 100million ppl less of a population
- 1 million russians roughly fled from russiaaa
- Shit economy driven on war and putin barely managing on
- Putin is a cuck on JUICE and MOOSLIMS BOTH
- EXTREME ALCOHOLISM
- Unemployment
- Depression
- Divorce rates one of the highest in the world
- Churchgoers one of the least among the world by christians

Overall shit country

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Roge, Aero, GigaRetard and 6 others
@Putin
@asdvek
@try2beme
@shia.jihadist
@heightmaxxing

if some of you nerds are on keyboard press 123456789 through the video 3 months differences :lul:

"annexed" kherson and 15% of kursk region"
You don't have to read any more of this nonsense

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, lemonnz, Autismcel and 1 other person
Would be cucked if it was just against Ukraine, people don't realise it enough but Russia is practically fighting the entire Western arsenal right now and still making some gains. I'm not a communist but that's impressive, regardless of how weak Western propaganda wants you to think Putin and his army are.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Roge, psychomandible, Snowskinned and 2 others
first of all, it's not the second army in the world, it's the first by far. This shitty fake "first army" shamefully lost to Vietnam:lul:
and Russia is not losing ground, these Ukrainian pigs have captured the ground by only 3% of Kursk, not 15, you idiot. Moreover, almost all Ukrainians have already died, the ТЦК catches 16-year-old boys and sends them to war, because there is no one else to fight, there are only thousands of NATO mercenaries left and that's it.
Russia is using only 8% of it's forces btw, there's no even a fucking mobilization :ROFLMAO:

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible, Lefty Rankin and Autismcel
Would be cucked if it was just against Ukraine, people don't realise it enough but Russia is practically fighting the entire Western arsenal right now and still making some gains. I'm not a communist but that's impressive, regardless of how weak Western propaganda wants you to think Putin and his army are.
lol 5% on average nato defence spending and that is split between economic civilian and military aid dumbass

why even debate if you know the basics

• +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked
first of all, it's not the second army in the world, it's the first by far. This shitty fake "first army" shamefully lost to Vietnam:lul:
and Russia is not losing ground, these Ukrainian pigs have captured the ground by only 3% of Kursk, not 15, you idiot. Moreover, almost all Ukrainians have already died, the ТЦК catches 16-year-old boys and sends them to war, because there is no one else to fight, there are only thousands of NATO mercenaries left and that's it.
Russia is using only 8% of it's forces btw, there's no even a fucking mobilization :ROFLMAO:
idgaf about vietnam im not stuck 50 years in the past like you must be

wow 5k volunteers since people actually care for ukraine

what about the yunarmya in kursk? probably propaganda but i dont fall for that shit without concrete evidence. But clearly 16yr ukrainians are in the fronts wow

but based trad russia right?

- inferiority complex with their much smaller neighbours esp ukraine 100million ppl less of a population
- EXTREME ALCOHOLISM
- Unemployment
- Depression

Why Putin embraces Russia's Jews, but not its gays | The Times of Israel

Lebanese paper claims Putin is Jewish - Ya Libnan

i love their little relationship

• JFL
but based trad russia right?

- EXTREME ALCOHOLISM
- Unemployment
- Depression

Why Putin embraces Russia's Jews, but not its gays | The Times of Israel's Jews, but not its gays | The Times of Israel

Lebanese paper claims Putin is Jewish - Ya Libnan

i love their little relationship
idgaf about vietnam im not stuck 50 years in the past like you must be

wow 5k volunteers since people actually care for ukraine

what about the yunarmya in kursk? probably propaganda but i dont fall for that shit without concrete evidence. But clearly 16yr ukrainians are in the fronts wow
>Sources: CNN, BBC, NY times

russia is dominating nato

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible
>Sources: CNN, BBC, NY times
sorry based trad russia clearly has the right info (y) go fight your little war in donbas for another decade like you did 2 decades in chechnya but wow you "won" and now the rest of the world is much more advanced that you are

Jeez what a stupid little populace, does ooga booga work for you vatnik better?

Do you want to give me some moscowtimes article to back shit up?

jeez any vatnik who wants to debate about this shit talk

clear domination look at the whole vid press 12345etc on ur keyboard look at the domination
those numbers are lies by ukraine/nato/us propaganda lol. similar to israel.

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and Putin
sorry based trad russia clearly has the right info (y) go fight your little war in donbas for another decade like you did 2 decades in chechnya but wow you "won" and now the rest of the world is much more advanced that you are

Jeez what a stupid little populace, does ooga booga work for you vatnik better?

Do you want to give me some moscowtimes article to back shit up?
moscow times brah
>shit economy (4th worldwide)
>inferiority complex meanwhile when Russians are one of the most patriotic nations, and Ukrainian refugees are kicked everywhere like dogs
>High corruption (The USA is the most corrupt country)
>Unemployment (where did you get this, retard)
>Divorce rates one of the highest in the world (at the same time, Russians are more likely to get married)
I can go on for a long time

• +1
Reactions: psychomandible and galvin8101
Their army is their strongest part aswell. Imagine how cucked its navy and air force is

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: cannotbeasked and Youthpill
moscow times brah
>shit economy (4th worldwide)
>inferiority complex meanwhile when Russians are one of the most patriotic nations, and Ukrainian refugees are kicked everywhere like dogs
>High corruption (The USA is the most corrupt country)
>Unemployment (where did you get this, retard)
>Divorce rates one of the highest in the world (at the same time, Russians are more likely to get married)
I can go on for a long time
lol wtf is that

-gdp smaller than texas or italy
-"most patriotic" ok, for a shit country
- wow thanks, now i know looksmax.org putin is the source
- google
- what?

• Woah
lol wtf is that

-gdp smaller than texas or italy
Russia has a larger GDP than both combined. These jerks just print pieces of paper (dollars), and Russia has real resources.
-"most patriotic" ok, for a shit country
"shit country"
>best culture
>best history
>not degenerate
>best cities with the best infrasturcture and architecture
etc
3278147  5409089909052000364 120
837175 original
JI1AnHNLxxE
UswdzppIdkk
WphLS0vxMd8

- wow thanks, now i know looksmax.org putin is the source
brutal looksmax.org cope
- google
- what?
so far i see your navy hiding in novorossysk and far behind crimea

and where is this kursk trap yall set? i dont see your airforce dominating ukraine
there's non

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: galvin8101
Cope british people disproportionately make up the most attractive people.
Henry cavill
David gandy
Emma Watson
Meanwhile only Russian women look good.
it's actually pretty rare to see a good looking Brit, and David gandy has recessed bones, def not good looking.

• JFL
Reactions: heightmaxxing
Russia has a larger GDP than both combined. These jerks just print pieces of paper (dollars), and Russia has real resources.

"shit country"
>best culture
>best history
>not degenerate
etc
View attachment 3149838View attachment 3149839View attachment 3149843View attachment 3149844View attachment 3149845

brutal looksmax.org cope

there's non
great cope with 20 su57 1 what was the name kutzenov or sumn and a castle

that proves the west wrong!

it's actually pretty rare to see a good looking Brit, and David gandy has recessed bones, def not good looking.
Have you ever been to Britain? As someone who's been to alot of europe. Most white ethnic groups look the same. The idea ones country is ugly and one is filled with Chad's is wrong. They all look the same

• Hmm...
Reactions: Putin
Have you ever been to Britain? As someone who's been to alot of europe. Most white ethnic groups look the same. The idea ones country is ugly and one is filled with Chad's is wrong. They all look the same
I've never been to Britain, but my friend @Imretarded? says that Anglos aren't good looking and he's anglo himself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Imretarded? and heightmaxxing
if us is so strong why they cant stop houthis from blocking red sea after almost a year?

if us is so strong why they cant stop houthis from blocking red sea after almost a year?
ok lets both agree that the russian navy isnt as strong as the army, we dont need to go for the black sea arguments. And same for the airforce. Why does their ARMY with a giant pool of manpower and equipment from soviets struggle to gain ground even in the donbas? they got 95% of luhansk and barely 60% of donetsk the areas where russians cope and say oh were advancing here for the PAST 2 YEARS

And not able to stop kursk incursion?

What the houthis are doing is bad, and supplied by iran with equipment and stuff ofc they will be a pain in the 4ss but so far theyre firing stuff at the ships and some are hitting, yes.

Houthis however are a giant army too costly to fight on land which makes it stupid to invade into their lands just destroy them from the inside and keep them contained as they dont even have a proper navy

and what about nato support? 5% of support going in civilian economic and military aid equally split and russia allies india china iran nk cuba what about them? ur alone nobody wants to side with russia since its economically stupid and russia cant even help out their allies.

I expect a very comprehensive counterargument from you or user putin or i will take this as a victory over yall losers. jesus what a bunch of pussies tbh

Last edited:
I've never been to Britain, but my friend @Imretarded? says that Anglos aren't good looking and he's anglo himself
Yeah but I see continental euros too, average white just looks like shit

• +1
Reactions: Putin

"shit country"
>best culture
>best history
>not degenerate
etc
View attachment 3149838View attachment 3149839View attachment 3149843View attachment 3149844View attachment 3149845

brutal looksmax.org cope

there's non
Insane cherry picking for some of those pictures, specially the aircraft carriers :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Roge and Putin
USA won the Vietnam war actually. What we sold to the American people and the rest of the world, keeping the people of South Vietnam free, was not our objective there. It was about keeping the waterways between the South East Asian peninsula and Australia out of communist hands. We'd achieved that for the foreseeable future by the time we decided to pull out. And it still took North Vietnam three years after we pulled all of our troops out to finally conquer South Vietnam and "liberate" it's capital Saigon.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Putin and cannotbeasked
USA won the Vietnam war actually. What we sold to the American people and the rest of the world, keeping the people of South Vietnam free, was not our objective there. It was about keeping the waterways between the South East Asian peninsula and Australia out of communist hands. We'd achieved that for the foreseeable future by the time we decided to pull out. And it still took North Vietnam three years after we pulled all of our troops out to finally conquer South Vietnam and "liberate" it's capital Saigon.
people be like muh USA lost the afghani war muh USA lost the vietnam war muh USA lost to insert country. They all got turned into cave men till the USA left.

people be like muh USA lost the afghani war muh USA lost the vietnam war muh USA lost to insert country. They all got turned into cave men till the USA left.
I think Afghanistan's doing pretty well now. Women are banned from raising their voices in public. If that's what it means to be a cave men then I sure as hell want to be one.

I think Afghanistan's doing pretty well now. Women are banned from raising their voices in public. If that's what it means to be a cave men then I sure as hell want to be one.
All power to you then. You can loitermaxx like all the other afghani guys. Even get an arranged marriage maybe, idk how else, I mean a woman and man cant even look at each other legally :lul:.

All power to you then. You can loitermaxx like all the other afghani guys. Even get an arranged marriage maybe, idk how else, I mean a woman and man cant even look at each other legally :lul:.
I'm already married.