Russian foid cockblocks me

iblamepheno1

iblamepheno1

Iron
so im with this cute chick for the first time after school from one of my language classes who ive been eyeing for a while n since shes HQNP i decided i needed to make a move when i got iois, finally i got to talk to her and i was getting to know her, a russian foid and some other hoe from our class approach us and make a few jokes about us implying romance and what not so thats cool n all we just denied it ofc, i make an excuse for me and the chick to leave and while were saying bye, this russian bitch stops us and asks me how its going with a chick i was with at a party a few weeks ago, at that moment i was so BAFFLED bro
IMG 2304

why would u EVER say that bro i dont get it, what kinda cockblock is that, the chick i was with seemed confused and PERPLEXED bro i simply denied anything between me and the girl i was at the party with and dipped then changed the convo, how over is it :lul:

TLDR: a mf brings up how i was with another girl at a party n asks how its going w her :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: pashtunnigga1
bro im still SO confused WHY would u ever do that i hate foids

NO FUCKING WAY:hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1
NO FUCKING WAY:hnghn:
bro she did not need to say that, and the chick i was with has never had a bf or anything i believe shes genuinely hqnp too, so she was like "what just happened" after allat omg :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Clqs
bro she did not need to say that, and the chick i was with has never had a bf or anything i believe shes genuinely hqnp too, so she was like "what just happened" after allat omg :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:
Unbe fucking lievable my nigga

• +1
Reactions: iblamepheno1