over for me in moscow

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635 and malicieusss
Russian girls go for masculine men more then pretty boys

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 27635, PubertyMaxxer, sibience and 6 others
i see it pretty commonly in polish,russian and ukrainian girls, they somehow prefer masculine looking men over prettyboys, weird

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and anoncell
Ur attractive, i also think u mog

• +1
Reactions: RopeMaxxed
Russian girls go for WALLET more than muh Chads. :bigbrain:

Try a photo where you pose with an expensive car, and c yourself.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BongMog, Xangsane and SubSigma
chico in his best pics doesnt even hold a candle to me , the only feature he mogs me in is chin height and under eye fat pad

• JFL
Reactions: looksseg, makeme183 and Deleted member 21182

you're not wrong

• +1
Reactions: Artemis
i see it pretty commonly in polish,russian and ukrainian girls, they somehow prefer masculine looking men over prettyboys, weird
Not weird actually... it is more healthy than preferring muh pretty boys.

What exactly a prettyboy can do in a fight? Suck dick of his offender? Or maybe play with his curly hair while his girl is being raped? :aheago:

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane and ascendedd

only middle age Russian chicks go for wallet foid I'm talking about is 17

• JFL
chico in his best pics doesnt even hold a candle to me , the only feature he mogs me in is chin height and under eye fat pad
i Think u might need glasses

only middle age Russian chicks go for wallet foid I'm talking about is 17
Lol. The SAME. ROFL.

Just 17-year-olds do not have access to rich men. GIrls from young ages are told in Russia, how they should marry a RICH ESTABLISHED MAN, and not some fag with poodle hair...

If you think brainwashing does not work, think again...

Russia is NOT GayRope (no offence to all normal non-faggot Europeans). The rules are completely different. At least they were some time ago when i lived there.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
Not weird actually... it is more healthy than preferring muh pretty boys.

What exactly a prettyboy can do in a fight? Suck dick of his offender? Or maybe play with his curly hair while his girl is being raped? :aheago:
forward growth to show proper breatjing, steong jaw for chewing, perfect collagen so no skin cancer , etc idk plus female selection is dysgenic anyway, plus muscle isnt genetic but frame is and you can be a wide framed tall pretty boy

• JFL
You look pretty equal to damian kater ngl. But nowhere near chico lol.

no face no case

• JFL
Reactions: makeme183
You look pretty equal to damian kater ngl. But nowhere near chico lol.
ye I didn't agree I jfled at her and said she was capping

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 21044
forward growth to show proper breatjing, steong jaw for chewing, perfect collagen so no skin cancer , etc idk plus female selection is dysgenic anyway, plus muscle isnt genetic but frame is and you can be a wide framed tall pretty boy
I've never seen so many wrong things in a sentence in my entire life

Well said.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Xangsane

Russian girls are literally the most obsessed with kpop idols lol. Most white girls in korea are Russian.

Russian girls are literally the most obsessed with kpop idols lol. Most white girls in korea are Russian.
They are NOT many.

Russians are SUPER racist. Maybe even more racist than any other Europeans. Note, that the ONLY hookers who ask verification of race, are SLAVIC hookers.

Kpopo is a very limited phenomenon in russia. Most white girls in Korea are Russian because... russia is the closest white country to Korea :bigbrain: No surprise russian girls would be most common white women there...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sibience, looksseg and Xangsane
No, but I did make someone's face bleed once with one swipe. They were bullying me.
jfl anyone can do that even an untrained girl

Jfl @ believing anything a foid says

2198472 1BF47B33 FEF9 468B B22A 2710C6459412
2198473 B139A270 1C3A 482C 9B57 FA05DF4BF8EE

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21796, Artemis, looksseg and 3 others
джфль

• JFL
They are NOT many.

Russians are SUPER racist. Maybe even more racist than any other Europeans. Note, that the ONLY hookers who ask verification of race, are SLAVIC hookers.
Nah, if you think Russians are racist you haven't seen Balkan yet. Russians are super tolerant in comparison.
Kpopo is a very limited phenomenon in russia. Most white girls in Korea are Russian because... russia is the closest white country to Korea :bigbrain: No surprise russian girls would be most common white women there...

• +1
Nah, if you think Russians are racist you haven't seen Balkan yet. Russians are super tolerant in comparison.
I have not been to Balkans for sure.

But in comparison to EE Slavic states, incl. Russia, Finnish/Swedish/German/British/French/etc. foids are a LOT more tolerant. No comparison.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

But in comparison to EE Slavic states, incl. Russia, Finnish/Swedish/German/British/French/etc. foids are a LOT more tolerant. No comparison.
Balkan and Caucasus are the most racist and homophobic regions. Very proud to atleast partially descend from there.

• +1
I could have done more, but I didn't want to send them to A&E.
i fucking hate people like you , you arent special yet you delude yourself into thinking you are , you arent morihei ueshiba you are just another untrained faggot who thinks they can do shit , you are just small fry really

Also within Balkan there are also differences in racism. South Balkans like Albania, Macedonia is far more racist than Croatia, Slovenia , Hungary ( debatable if these are even balkan or not).

Also ethnic Roma and Turks are usually far more racist than native (white) Balkanic people.

Basically the more shitskin and South you go the more racist and homophobic. @TsarTsar444

Ahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahhahah
Most people will lie to you if you ask them face-to-face about your looks

Because those countries are semi shitholes and daddy isn't there to take care for the girls so they need some masculine dude who earns money

chico mogs lol