Russian foids simp over mulattos

murdah

murdah

Kraken
@Debetro @St.TikTokcel @russiancelreturns @HTN_Mentalcel Das rite.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: 5'7 zoomer and Debetro
@Debetro @St.TikTokcel @russiancelreturns @HTN_Mentalcel Das rite.

9CA469A2 187E 4F71 B72B BB62B9FB6775

• JFL
Reactions: theonewhocantascend, ShowerMaxxing, 📎♿️⚙️ and 8 others
russians aren’t white, but if they were they’d be bbc whores

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: datboijj, yen and murdah
@Debetro are russian foids whores? I see them simp for korean men as well

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Yeah women are susceptible as fuck and have no pride or loyalty whatsoever that's why they don't deserve equal rights. I'm telling you these faggots got bullied

• So Sad
Reactions: murdah
Mulattas belong to BAC(Big Asian cock) :feelshah:
0 QGezo9IS1O9cCOJ

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn, datboijj, murdah and 1 other person
Yeah women are susceptible as fuck and have no pride or loyalty whatsoever that's why they don't deserve equal rights. I'm telling you these faggots got bullied
Yeah if a hot ethnic girl gave you a chance you'd definitely say no and spend the rest of your days on this forum instead.

• JFL
Wow, I was expecting the opposite. They seem very receptive to other races, although most would date their own. Russian foids would mainly date out due to $$$ and thats about it

• +1
@Debetro are russian foids whores? I see them simp for korean men as well
Not really different from westernoid ones, I would call them less whorish. It just depends, some are omegasluts

• Woah
Over for Russia.
Thanks to VP, all churkas are gonna die in the war

• JFL
Yeah if a hot ethnic girl gave you a chance you'd definitely say no and spend the rest of your days on this forum instead.
True, gl people are their own race, but its surprising seeing slavics being receptive to other races.

Not really different from westernoid ones, I would call them less whorish. It just depends, some are omegasluts
You can still find an actual 18 yo virgin foid here, it's only brutal in Moscow

• +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium, murdah and Debetro
Good goy keep spreading Kalergi's legacy. Of cuorse I would say no. Are you also implying the creatures look hot?

• JFL
True, gl people are their own race, but its surprising seeing slavics being receptive to other races.
Do the girls in comments look asian by any chance? You know, most russia is inhabited by Gengis descendance and they are not slavic

• Hmm...
Reactions: wannamogger
Do the girls in comments look asian by any chance? You know, most russia is inhabited by Gengis descendance and they are not slavic
Most look white

• +1
Most look white
They are innocent teenagers, I used to be a charli damelio fan and black lives matter advocate when I was 13.

• JFL
They are innocent teenagers, I used to be a charli damelio fan and black lives matter advocate when I was 13.
Never went through the BLM phase, was always right wing and conservative. Aren’t you european? BLM isn’t even a big thing there

• +1
Never went through the BLM phase, was always right wing and conservative. Aren’t you european? BLM isn’t even a big thing there
I was into the hype house n shieet, they spread BLM propaganda just like all american tiktok which I used to watch

• Woah
JFL, honestly. It's completely the same as in the US with blacks. Do you say that it's inhabited by slaves' descendants?

• JFL
Reactions: murdah and Debetro
Yeah slavic women are as self-hating as SQUISHY SQUISHY foids

• Woah
JFL, honestly. It's completely the same as in the US with blacks. Do you say that it's inhabited by slaves' descendants?
I mean that past the Ural Mountains (which is the majority of Russia) you will only find asian looking people mostly

• +1
Reactions: wannamogger
I mean that past the Ural Mountains (which is the majority of Russia) you will only find asian looking people mostly
Yeah, you're right. I just have some Slavic blood and don't want to be assist with them gooks. Even there they look quite European: blood mixing etc, and whites are not really a minority. Whitish Russian gooks mog others hard, though.

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and murdah
But why? They’re already white and have decent looking men
I think it's the lack of money and poor quality of life(shit economy). Though, some Slavs can be gigamoggers. The Balkans are very tall and there were two universally attractive Slavic chads(Vasily Stepanov and Chico Lachowski).

• +1
chico is brazilian and looks like a hapa
His dad is of Polish descent. No, he's not a hapa. He doesn't have any gook blood in him.

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: murdah and datboijj
But why? They’re already white and have decent looking men
1) Depends on what slavs you will look at, for example i have Ukranian ancestors ( South European pheno ) and Russian ones. And i don`t consider myself white cuz i have brown hair, black eyes and my skin is tanning very fast from pale to orange tones ( ideal tbh ). But pure slavs have round potato faces, bulbous noses and other major failos. Every gl slavic foids that you`ve seen are most likely mixed or frauded HTB at best.

2) Slavic men aren`t decent looking, they have failos that i mentioned above and average height is 5`9 like in the US + they are prone to balding. And don`t forget that Polish men was voted as the least attractive ones ( they are pure slavic ).

• +1
JBB is law

• +1