Russian girls are cumdumpsters of Arab and Turkish guys

S

standardcel

Kraken
It’s what I noticed

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mio, PseudoMaxxer, Corleone and 2 others
Its hilarious you rarely see real western whites with non-westerners...its latinas, eastern euros, asians...typically immigrants to the west end up with other immigrants...their offsprings are like new gypsy race

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
Its hilarious you rarely see real western whites with non-westerners...its latinas, eastern euros, asians...typically immigrants to the west end up with other immigrants...their offsprings are like new gypsy race
White trailer trash chav girls breed with ethniks too

Most Eastern Euro sluts abroad are cumdumpsters for foreign men. Usually betabuxx arrangements

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 51576 and Deleted member 18522
slavic girls love turks for some reason man. even in places like poland.
They love to be put in place and disciplined by them

White trailer trash chav girls breed with ethniks too
hence, "real." Here in California, the whites live in enclaves or have moved away to majority white states. Any remaining whites will be gobbled up by ethnics just like in the southern part of USA where you find poor whites who couldn't move out get groomed by blacks and absorbed into their community.

• +1
Reactions: standardcel
hence, "real." Here in California, the whites live in enclaves or have moved away to majority white states. Any remaining whites will be gobbled up by ethnics just like in the southern part of USA where you find poor whites who couldn't move out get groomed by blacks and absorbed into their community.
What about cities like Miami

• +1
Reactions: st.hamudi but 6‘5
nah its smt else slav guys already do that
Because white girls disgust white skin. Russians are all pale and dont give a fuck about looks, plus they are alcoholics

• +1
Reactions: rulothecab
Allah does not support race mixing

Allah does not support race mixing
wrong

O humanity! Indeed, We created you from a male and a female, and made you into peoples and tribes so that you may ˹get to˺ know one another. Surely the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous among you. Allah is truly All-Knowing, All-Aware.1

• JFL
Reactions: Baban
wrong

O humanity! Indeed, We created you from a male and a female, and made you into peoples and tribes so that you may ˹get to˺ know one another. Surely the most noble of you in the sight of Allah is the most righteous among you. Allah is truly All-Knowing, All-Aware.1
You are a complete faggot and need to die

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 18522
Russian girls are bored to see the same pheno as them all the time (in Russia there are way less inmigrants than in other countries to), so they find the opposite more attractive. Also Russian men are ugly asf.

Russian girls are bored to see the same pheno as them all the time (in Russia there are way less inmigrants than in other countries to), so they find the opposite more attractive. Also Russian men are ugly asf.
Yeah cause alcoholic mothers drank alcohol during pregnancy and abused them while children fucling up their lower third and whole chin area. Healthy russians (0.1%) mogs the whole white population

wrong

doesn’t mean marrying eachother

Yeah cause alcoholic mothers drank alcohol during pregnancy and abused them while children fucling up their lower third and whole chin area. Healthy russians (0.1%) mogs the whole white population
Healthy russian women*. You can see lots of healthy russian people in the big cities and there's always more better looking women than men.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
Healthy russian women*. You can see lots of healthy russian people in the big cities and there's always more better looking women than men.
"lots of healthy russian people" no they're all pale recessed cucks with no interest for self caring and no aexual ambitions

"lots of healthy russian people" no they're all pale recessed cucks with no interest for self caring and no aexual ambitions
Wtf no interest for self caring and no sexual ambitions?😂 I see you never met a russian girl in your life.
As for recession, yes they do have a short face, thats why men are way uglier than woman.

I see you never met a russian girl in your life.
I have. 99% of them look like pic related. They get amogged hard by SRPs. @russiancelreturns
Ruski foid2

• +1
Reactions: russiancelreturns
Wtf no interest for self caring and no sexual ambitions?😂 I see you never met a russian girl in your life.
As for recession, yes they do have a short face, thats why men are way uglier than woman.
He lives in a post-soviet SSR

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
I was talking about men, of course russian women dedicate their life to be attractive to brown and black guys. While they raise their sons to be loveable and inclusive and don't care about its teeth health. Modern russian man is literally nothing compared to a true slavic warrior

I have. 99% of them look like pic related. They get amogged hard by SRPs. @russiancelreturns
View attachment 2759659
I also have met them and have never seen a girl like that ever ( is that even a female?). Dk what you guys are trying to tell me, are you just mad I said men are uglier?

I also have met them and have never seen a girl like that ever ( is that even a female?). Dk what you guys are trying to tell me, are you just mad I said men are uglier?
SRPs amog them to death. I'm deeply sorry if such basic statement offends you.

Severe malocclusion and low T. Situation for 9 russians on 10
Thats an average slav. Ive just taken a pic of the average one watching some 90s movie

Attachments

• 20240221_222518.jpg
    20240221_222518.jpg
    708.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 20240221_222415.jpg
    20240221_222415.jpg
    822.5 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
Reactions: Gocciahh and St.TikTokcel
I am Turkish and i look average slav.
Still got IOI from slavic girl 2 years ago but i wasn't nt so i didn't approach her

Thats an average slav. Ive just taken a pic of the average one watching some 90s movie
Jfl pathetic race. The only way we have to get some pussy is to nuke the whole world so we are the only one remaining