Russian (Slave) mog Brits to death (GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 8365

ALLAH IS BLACK 😎
This video prove that they mog

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin and Jason Voorhees
brits are the lowest tier white people ngl

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, currylightskin and Deleted member 8365
  • +1
Reactions: currylightskin
Ugliest ever even Russian mog them
certain slavs are the highest tier ethnics alongside west africans, they mog some lower tier white people indeed

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365 and currylightskin
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 17829
mirin

Doesn't seem right thing to day because they also have a lot of moggers.
nahh not really the british are much skinnier and frailer than americans and also more cucked etc

this is coming from russian, i am not bias, its just true britain is not very high class white people, but they are still above average accross all races mogging most asians, indians, some negroids, etc...

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Jason Voorhees
nahh not really the british are much skinnier and frailer than americans and also more cucked etc

this is coming from russian, i am not bias, its just true britain is not very high class white people, but they are still above average accross all races mogging most asians, indians, some negroids, etc...
I'm not talking about chavs I'm talking about the upper class British phenos. They have the potential to mog hard. Beckham, Cavill, Maher, Pattinson etc.

• +1
Reactions: currylightskin, Deleted member 17829 and Deleted member 8365
I'm not talking about chavs I'm talking about the upper class British phenos. They have the potential to mog hard. Beckham, Cavill, Maher, Pattinson etc.
Maher is part black

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur, Deleted member 17829, Jason Voorhees and 1 other person
maher is mulatto, and cavill is a giga frauder

other two are just exceptions

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees
maher is mulatto, and cavill is a giga frauder

other two are just exceptions
Are u guys joking when u say Maher is mulatto? How is he blonde then?

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
Half of the guys look homosexual

• +1
Reactions: Salieri
Ngl brits are pretty ugly. But Americans need to remember they literally are brits lol.

Only reason Americans might be slightly better looking is cos they have sun there.

Everyone is ugly if they get 0 sunlight and are extremely pale

Bellie Delphine
Henry Calvin
Gandy
And many others are brits

This video prove that they mog

Who TF cares about what Russians think, they should be asked whether or not they support the war in Ukraine and why they happily kill fellow Slavs

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8365
jfl when he asked about indians

Users who are viewing this thread

Back