Gymceling everyday

• +1
Reactions: Jungcuck and kebab
mogger couple

Too much Stacy content, not enough Chad content

• Love it
  • Hmm...
Reactions: czechsubhuman and ICXCLuvr
True Stacy and true chad 6.5 PSL they will make mogger children if they don’t have terrible bad luck

• +1
Reactions: hardestmfintheroom and ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
I recently discovered you can fuck a girl who looks like this for an hour for around 200-250 usd in russia (around triple average price)

• JFL
Reactions: bwrauycnee and baboon593
Too much frauding on the first one's pics. Second one looks slightly less pretty at first glance but I can tell she's way less frauded.

Isn't it possible to mute IG videos?

• +1
Reactions: ๕ඞChick3ncu1ry
True Stacy and true chad 6.5 PSL they will make mogger children if they don’t have terrible bad luck
Stupid nigger like you dont understand that diet and environment are the most important for having chad sons. feed him a shit diet and put him in a shit environment and he will turn into a sub 5

Yeah question, would she be 100% accepted?

Given being Russian 👀
she wouldnt be fully accepted, she doesnt have that tall western skull that western nordic women do

• JFL
she wouldnt be fully accepted, she doesnt have that tall western skull that western nordic women do
So the Russian immigrants there have their own little communities?

Rate the guy in the last bid.

I know he fits the douche archetype just wondering about his looks level and dating life I there in Norway.

Rate the guy in the last bid.

I know he fits the douche archetype just wondering about his looks level and dating life I there in Norway.
He looks good, the girl looks better

• Woah
Stupid nigger like you dont understand that diet and environment are the most important for having chad sons. feed him a shit diet and put him in a shit environment and he will turn into a sub 5
lol. Unless it’s a severe or serious case no it fucking won’t you stupid dumbass. lol at delusional copers who blame their shit genetics on stuff like this. Unless you were clinically malnourished/underweight or grew up with the shittiest unhealthy environment then stop the fucking cope.

Faggot you copers grew up with a healthy weight in a middle class family with a great outlet. STOP COPING

extremely dissapointed that only one post was about men. i don't really care about seeing beautiful women.

• +1
Reactions: czechsubhuman
kill yourself nigger, look at chicos parents and look at chico, DIET AND ENVIRONMENT ARE EVERYTHING