Russian woman gets dismembered by deathnik she met on Tinder (dark triad)

TheLastLaugh

TheLastLaugh

No good deed goes unpunished by women
There's this disgusting misconception that especially on online dating apps like Tinder women are searching for Chads only. In reality women are secretly fucking guys that look like this all the time. If you were able to secretly go through dozens of women's phones while they were asleep at your place you'd know this to be true. The redpill content creators and clueless followers who regurgitate their nonsense have never had these opportunities and experiences to realize how it all works. All they do is go off of what they see on social media and their little to nonexistent slaying history.

This woman went out of her way, traveling all the way across the world (10,000+ km) just to fuck someone she is superior to in every possible metric. Hypergamy be damned! Women are never victims...they always chose the exact situations they end up in. If you're still scratching your head wondering why she would pick someone of 0 value whatsoever, just know that if he was NOT capable of these heinous acts then she wouldn't have chose him. In fact, if she went out with the polar opposite of this guy (good looking, successful but with GOOD intentions eww!) she would've developed an inexplainable ick, lost interest, and ghosted him.

@Vermilioncore
@6ft4
@sexy
@Sprinkles

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, Hetman Vilkas, Snowskinned and 17 others
3323172 6ienkr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, Hetman Vilkas, Snowskinned and 13 others
There's this disgusting misconception that especially on online dating apps like Tinder women are searching for Chads only. In reality women are secretly fucking guys that look like this all the time. If you were able to secretly go through dozens of women's phones while they were asleep at your place you'd know this to be true. The redpill content creators and clueless followers who regurgitate their nonsense have never had these opportunities and experiences to realize how it all works. All they do is go off of what they see on social media and their little to nonexistent slaying history.

This woman went out of her way, traveling all the way across the world (10,000+ km) just to fuck someone she is superior to in every possible metric. Hypergamy be damned! Women are never victims...they always chose the exact situations they end up in. If you're still scratching your head wondering why she would pick someone of 0 value whatsoever, just know that if he was NOT capable of these heinous acts then she wouldn't have chose him. In fact, if she went out with the polar opposite of this guy (good looking, successful but with GOOD intentions eww!) she would've developed an inexplainable ick, lost interest, and ghosted him.

@Vermilioncore
@6ft4
@sexy
@Sprinkles

View attachment 3131000View attachment 3131005

View attachment 3131007
View attachment 3131013
This nigga gettin pussy ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Snowskinned, TechnoBoss and 4 others
I just had to :lul::lul::lul:
i'm not even racist but I just thought the above thread would get me 100 reps

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, 6PSLcel and nathan

@Vermilioncore
@6ft4
@sexy
@Sprinkles

View attachment 3131007
View attachment 3131013
She looks like a white person from the Caribbean or Northern South America

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Chadeep, Hetman Vilkas, greywind and 2 others
Why do so many White people look like Abos wtf

• +1
Reactions: greywind, PrinceLuenLeoncur and nathan
just be ethnic strikes again

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and Henry Rollins
Is that nigga Brahmin Boss?:lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas, truthhurts, Zenis and 2 others

@Vermilioncore
@6ft4
@sexy
@Sprinkles

View attachment 3131007
View attachment 3131013
Uni teacher and engineer,
Surprises me how she can choose a man like this and how an engineer decides to be in jail because he wanted to murder.

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
she’s ethnic herself

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Matthias8272, Debetro, truthhurts and 1 other person
It's an African country nigga; I didn't even know where that shithole was.
black sub-saharans would never.

plus, look at this person's hair texture and skin color
It's straight, and skin is light brown.

rare phenotypic traits in SSA.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bloomercel, truthhurts and normie_joe
Tbh he kinda looks like you ...

• Hmm...
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
funny as hell you post this because I saw videos about it on my YouTube feed.

• Hmm...
Not that pic you goof; you posting about curries when she was killed in an African shithole

I never even heard of this country until now.
It's a popular Holiday destination for rich curries @Chadeep. I've been there a few times. Beautiful place tbh. Majority of the natives on the island have some indian ancestry because the british imported Bihari labourers to work there.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: normie_joe
It's not a black country.
No it is a black country. They are mixed but most people are still black passing. Culturally they are mainly an east african country but with strong indian influences in their food and language

No it is a black country. They are mixed but most people are still black passing. Culturally they are mainly an east african country but with strong indian influences in their food and language
Looking at the people right now. It's multi-ethnic (East Asian, European, Black African, Indian) The black passing ones are half dravidian. not enough blacks to call it a black country in my opinion.

Plus, it has a HDI of 0.8, which means it's highly developed.

Plus, it's an Island. Blacks ARE NOT SAILORS! THEY CAN'T EVEN SWIM (HIGH BONE DENSITY + BEING LAND PEOPLE)
I find it unreasonable to call it a black country

Looking at the people right now. It's multi-ethnic (East Asian, European, Black African, Indian) The black passing ones are half dravidian. not enough blacks to call it a black country in my opinion.
I've literally been there. The only curries that came to Mauritius were the dalit labourers. Most Mauritians look black
Plus, it has a HDI of 0.8, which means it's highly developed.

Plus, it's an Island. Blacks ARE NOT SAILORS! THEY CAN'T EVEN SWIM (HIGH BONE DENSITY + BEING LAND PEOPLE)
I find it unreasonable to call it a black country
Mauritius is a very small Island. These kind of islands only need is a couple years of good leadership and growth to have a high GDP per capita. It was also the british that developed all their ports. Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia etc also have high GDPs and HDIs despite having 0 infrastructure amd industries. It's overall good country to holiday in but a shithole to live in.

• +1
I've literally been there. The only curries that came to Mauritius were the dalit labourers. Most Mauritians look black

Mauritius is a very small Island. These kind of islands only need is a couple years of good leadership and growth to have a high GDP per capita. It was also the british that developed all their ports. Saint Kitts and Nevis, Saint Lucia etc also have high GDPs and HDIs despite having 0 infrastructure amd industries. It's overall good country to holiday in but a shithole to live in.
oh ok, got it.
Blindian looking, Caucasoid black or negroid black?

How did this nigga match with her in first place?

@Vermilioncore
@6ft4
@sexy
@Sprinkles

View attachment 3131007
View attachment 3131013

What the fuck is wrong with foids??!

This one is 29 and educated...not some 17 year old that got sweet talked by a charismatic subhuman.

I have totally lost faith in this world.

Hypergamy is mostly a meme at this point. Many stories of women cheating on high-value men prove this. Women run after guys who give them adrenaline, which nice guys could never do. We have to remember that women are like children and they hate boredom. Mysterious, nonchalant, and psychopathic guys are highly interesting to women because they break grounds. They push boundaries. They are unpredictable.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: GigaAryenMaxxer, Donovan, Whatever and 2 others
The Blackpill is a lie

Can someone explain what people like him want to achieve by killing women?

Can someone explain what people like him want to achieve by killing women?
from the article it seems they were dating, she cheated and he just went ER

• +1
Reactions: Debetro
Hypergamy is mostly a meme at this point. Many stories of women cheating on high-value men prove this. Women run after guys who give them adrenaline, which nice guys could never do. We have to remember that women are like children and they hate boredom. Mysterious, nonchalant, and psychopathic guys are highly interesting to women because they break grounds. They push boundaries. They are unpredictable.
So just act like a schizo and do crazy unpredictable shit to beat the blackpill then?

• +1
Reactions: sexy
The woman is ugly as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas
from the article it seems they were dating, she cheated and he just went ER
making shit up, you never know when a dude is that mentally ill to literally kill anyone

hope that scumbag rots on hell

She looks like a Bashkir, not a Russian

• +1
Reactions: Hetman Vilkas

Users who are viewing this thread

Back