russiancel ascended and got a kiss on a date

mrriceguyreturn

mrriceguyreturn

V kakoi strane zhivesh?

He says he can only pull girls like this in Lodz

@MACAN @St.TikTokcel @MoggerGaston @ascension @chawaje @Akhi @Magnum Opus @moredatesmorerapes @HerpDerpson

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Usernames, exo, Lonenely sigma and 25 others
Big booba

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
@chawaje why 0?
  2024 08 29  135608

Ascended with a whale

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: nathan, cmstormhox, enchanted_elixir and 3 others
Dude's not even bad looking but had to settle with a blob of lard for sex.

If the roles were reversed curries here would post it with the title "BLACKPILL DEBUNKED GTFIH!"

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, enchanted_elixir, ss07 and 9 others

If the roles were reversed curries here would post it with the title "BLACKPILL DEBUNKED GTFIH!"
nigga looks homeless

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Alt Number 3 and PlayersGetPlayed
Dark lookz pill

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: St.TikTokcel, watah, borntosuffer and 2 others
Her arm is thicker than my leg

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: watah, Bloatedcelbag, ElTruecel and 3 others
Good looking guy
And he seems to be happy with his girl, so I'm happy for them

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah, EverythingMattersCel, PlayersGetPlayed and 1 other person

Lmsoo

• +1
Reactions: Rzn
all i see is a chadlite and high tier becky in a car together where is the kiss?

• JFL
Reactions: watah, ss07, Johnnybegood and 3 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: PlayersGetPlayed and Deleted member 1140
michael jordan laughing GIF

• +1
Reactions: watah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Thoux, ElTruecel and mrriceguyreturn
holy shit brutal whale maxxing pill fuck bro

• +1
Reactions: Thoux
@wishIwasSalludon opinions
This may sound like a cope but as long as he achieves happiness what’s the problem? Why do we want to get women?

Because getting women in our lives will make us more fulfilled and happy. It’s just for this man a land whale is enough

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: watah, sportsmogger and ElTruecel
This may sound like a cope but as long as he achieves happiness what’s the problem? Why do we want to get women?

Because getting women in our lives will make us more fulfilled and happy. It’s just for this man a land whale is enough
Didn’t read you stinky dalit

Mirin the whale-hunt

I dated a girl as fat as her (didnt let me hit, only kiss) last summer.

Was nice tbh. Ascension

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 90250
He's obviously attracted to landwhales

• +1
Reactions: Thoux

JBW @📎♿️⚙️ @nathan

• JFL
Reactions: nathan, watah and Deleted member 45175
Good progress , I'm serious
Many of us one day will have a choose between suicide and whale wife

• +1
Reactions: Johnnybegood
"russiancel" speak polish, lives in a fucking Łódź yet he had to settle with landwhale how did he managed to fuck this up so badly? It's like moving out from mumbai to Texas so you can date pajeet in Texas

"russiancel" speak polish, lives in a fucking Łódź yet he had to settle with landwhale how did he managed to fuck this up so badly? It's like moving out from mumbai to Texas so you can date pajeet in Texas
He has nothing to do with Russia at all and EE is hardcore mode for getting girls unless you are short ethnic

блядь, эта девушка так уродлива

He has nothing to do with Russia at all and EE is hardcore mode for getting girls unless you are short ethnic
idk what russiancel was supposed to mean in title then. EE is easy for girls when you look like him and especially in Łódź when most people in center are dripmaxxed so setling with landwhale is on purpose at this point

idk what russiancel was supposed to mean in title then. EE is easy for girls when you look like him and especially in Łódź when most people in center are dripmaxxed so setling with landwhale is on purpose at this point
He is 173 cm and his biggest failo is being blue eyed slav. It's almost death sentence , I'm genuinely happy for him jumping above his head and landing that beautiful whale

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: watah and St.TikTokcel
I am happy for him

A slay is a slay

JFL at incels hatin on this when Amnesia's slays are 10x worse lookin than this (and addicted to drugs)

+ Add the fact she's a trad RUssian woman who made that bitchboy the passengar princess. Just JFL at how insecure you shitskins are on top of being incel and out of her league. She is IDEAL

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston and Deleted member 90250
  • +1
Reactions: watah, ReadBooksEveryday and EdgyFashionist
Sir this is not United States of Israel
I know... drugs make you feel so fucking free. Stacy skanks out there too have a thing for feeling so fucking free. But in the end, no one wins.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 90250
A slay is a slay

JFL at incels hatin on this when Amnesia's slays are 10x worse lookin than this (and addicted to drugs)

+ Add the fact she's a trad RUssian woman who made that bitchboy the passengar princess. Just JFL at how insecure you shitskins are on top of being incel and out of her league. She is IDEAL
Feels nice that I only dated/slayed slim MTB-HTB

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston, watah and ReadBooksEveryday
Feels nice that I only dated/slayed slim MTB-HTB
For different reasons

You only dated slim MTB-HTB because that is all that is available in your area. These femoids can't afford higher calorie food and the effects of communism stay rampant.

• JFL
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Comrade will find himself one day drunk as a skunk with a skank trying to hit him. He'll push her outside in the snow on the balcony and lock his door. He'll pass out. The next morning, he'll be alerted from his streaming channel that his gf is still outside in the snow. He'll panic and rush to the door to find her Frozen.

Happy So Excited GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday
For different reasons

You only dated slim MTB-HTB because that is all that is available in your area. These femoids can't afford higher calorie food and the effects of communism stay rampant.
Wrong, I have 5 female cousins and 4 of them are obese, this will tell you a lot abt local women

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: St.TikTokcel and ReadBooksEveryday
Wrong, I have 5 female cousins and 4 of them are obese, this will tell you a lot abt local women
There's no point in arguing, bratan. I tried showing actual studies, street pics, and the end result of it was me being called a coping shitskin.

• JFL
Reactions: mrriceguyreturn