@russiancel got perma banned on .is for being a "fakecel"

St.TikTokcel

St.TikTokcel

159cm ofiara klinefeltera/Male feminist, Anti JBW

@exo @SubSigma @the BULL @MoggerGaston @chawaje @mrriceguyreturn @sweetheart @Cutecel2001 @jabaduk @HTN_Mentalcel @Manletmachine
@murdah
@Jason Voorhees
@flippasav
@exo
@Acne Victim

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Chadeep, chaddyboi66, rand anon and 11 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66, St.TikTokcel, Mewton and 14 others
If fakecels are not allowed why are 90% of users brown

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, 6PSLcel, Bushman and 6 others
Brutal.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: truthhurts and NZb6Air
Didn't he make out with a foid once?

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts
  • +1
Reactions: moredatesmorerapes, 📎♿️⚙️ and truthhurts
Did he get banned for the hookup with the landwhale which is justifiable or a face reveal

• +1
броотэл

• JFL
Ok if you’re going on dates aren’t you by definition a fakecel!?

You just go on enough dates and you’ll get laid via number game.

His overall features aren’t that bad but he’s capped by height and recession (like ugly side profile).

I can see how he can get dates but also how women would ghost him

They should ban the shitskin fakecels who got him banned instead. So fucking glad I left that shithole.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, watah, moredatesmorerapes and 1 other person

P in V, sir. That's the only thing that matters.

• +1
Reactions: Mewton and 📎♿️⚙️
whyws his face so long

Understandable. .is is not a place for slavic robust prettyboys

• JFL
Reactions: watah and St.TikTokcel
P in V, sir. That's the only thing that matters.
Nope. Incel = Never had a relationship nor had sex stop coping a KHHV is not the same as a Virgin who’s had gfs before.

They don’t really have anything against dates tbh some users there have gone on dates such as @lonelyguy326

Nope. Incel = Never had a relationship nor had sex stop coping a KHHV is not the same as a Virgin who’s had gfs before.

They don’t really have anything against dates tbh some users there have gone on dates such as @lonelyguy326
you caused this you fucking SPEC

lol. If someone is able to go on two dates in a month that’s potentially 24 different girls in a year.

At least one of them will fuck you. He’s rightfully banned tbh.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
on .is everyone who doesnt have severe mandibular recession and has white skin is chad

• +1
Reactions: HighTierSubhuman, Mewton and ElTruecel
Being banned from .is for being a fakecel must be one of the biggest lifefuels

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealNinja, Mewton and cannotbeasked

He never had muh gfs.
I mean if you go on dates that’ll happen eventually.
No

i got banned for being gay :lul::lul::lul::lul:

(imnoteven gay)
Same lmao

Retards banned me for making a thread on FUCKING .ORG NOT .IS comparing who's more fuckable w the female filter @SecularIslamist or @flippasav

• JFL
Reactions: SecularIslamist and NZb6Air
Same lmao

Retards banned me for making a thread on FUCKING .ORG NOT .IS comparing who's more fuckable w the female filter @SecularIslamist or @flippasav
20iq forum btw they should rename it to volcels dot is since they'd rather stay like that than going under the turkish surgical saw, i'm probably more subhuman and non NT than all of them combined

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel
20iq forum btw they should rename it to volcels dot is since they'd rather stay like that instead of going under the turkish surgical saw, i'm probably more subhuman and non NT than all of them combined
I'm convinced that mods get paid a few shekels for every ban they enforce

Niggas would ban you for having an avi of a female :lul::lul:

tf do you mean no? That’s literally how it works on the apps.

I mean you probably wouldn’t know that being an actual incel, so I don’t blame you.

Every single date turning into a slay doesn’t occur for even chads.

Same lmao

Really you got banned for this? I plaster my female filter everywhere. One of the mods @TechnoBoss is in my female filter fan club. He has your back.

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel and TechnoBoss
View attachment 3152779
View attachment 3152780
@exo @SubSigma @the BULL @MoggerGaston @chawaje @mrriceguyreturn @sweetheart @Cutecel2001 @jabaduk @HTN_Mentalcel @Manletmachine
@murdah
@Jason Voorhees
@flippasav
@exo
@Acne Victim
To kurwa koniec dla ruskiegocela

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
on .is everyone who doesnt have severe mandibular recession and has white skin is chad
Nope even Indians like @Broly were seen as turbo fakecel chads lmfao.
He never had muh gfs.
So he genuinely got banned for his face? Damn never seen that happen. There’s been white Incels his looks tier who didn’t get banned so

• +1
Reactions: piec and St.TikTokcel
incels.is simply has a different culture. You can't post about the dates you get while having that face even if you are KHHV.

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
incels.is simply has a different culture. You can't post about the dates you get while having that face even if you are KHHV.
@lonelyguy326 and @EggKing have openly dated. a bunch of other users as well too

@lonelyguy326 and @EggKing have openly dated. a bunch of other users as well too
Are these people on .is? Don't recall their usernames

Regardless though for those users you have the plausible deniability of just being used as a betabuxxer (if you're still incel obviously), once you both reveal you're GL AND post about your dates on an incel forum you're obviously going to be banned.

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Are these people on .is? Don't recall their usernames
Worthlessloser26 & ci jey on .is
Regardless though for those users you have the plausible deniability of just being used as a betabuxxer (if you're still incel obviously), once you both reveal you're GL AND post about your dates on an incel forum you're obviously going to be banned.
Ig fair. Is that what happen to Rhaast

• +1
Reactions: PLA1092
Really you got banned for this? I plaster my female filter everywhere. One of the mods @TechnoBoss is in my female filter fan club. He has your back.
Fat link just wanted an excuse to ban me tbh

• +1
Reactions: SecularIslamist
I remember when I signed up there. Mod rejected my Aspie entry Essay 2-3 times "you're not incel enough bro :soy:"