Russians are moggers according to Tiktok

D

Deleted member 33711

Kraken
@Debetro @Imretarded? @shizuku11111 @Putin accept the mog.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: african_subhuman, GabachoCopium, Putin and 2 others
@SadLivwr @SlavicGeneral over for non russians

Tiktok is just a bunch of brainless normies following whatever the new trend is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: not__cel, 1966Ford, heyheyheybro22 and 4 others
Now the slavcel reality:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Tabula Rasa, FutureSlayer, not__cel and 13 others
Tbh average russians don't mog, but the top 15% are a species of their own (both men and women).

• +1
Reactions: Debetro and Deleted member 33711
  • +1
Reactions: spark
@St.TikTokcel

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 33711
The women look good on average.
Most people who think slavic women are gl on average never been around them. They look better than western girls tbh but the difference becomes drastic only when you get to 7s and 8s, most 7s and 8s in slavland would be models in the west, yet we see them as slightly above average.

• +1
Reactions: incel194012940, watah, Debetro and 1 other person
@Debetro @Imretarded? @shizuku11111 @Putin accept the mog.

They do mog average american from being less fat and also more european. Also Testosterone mog

• +1
Tbh average russians don't mog, but the top 15% are a species of their own (both men and women).
That's what I say. Average mogs shit, they have a weird look. But top percentile ones are both moggers and foggers.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and Deleted member 33711
That's what I say. Average mogs shit, they have a weird look. But top percentile ones are both moggers and foggers.
You’re the real slavophobe here.

• JFL
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and Debetro
Russian foids can be very attractive. Not sure if I've seen a GL Russian guy tho

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: Swarthy Knight and SlavicGeneral
average russian
IMG 3440

• JFL
why are slavs self promoting

As a russian person who grew up with Russians I can confirm that Russians are the white niggers.

Also all of this faggots in those videos are gay twinks ngl

• JFL
Reactions: SlavicGeneral, Debetro and Deleted member 33711
@murdah I prefer to call slavic women ugly. This way there's less competition for me to get a cute HQNP russian girl.

• Woah
  • +1
@murdah I prefer to call slavic women ugly. This way there's less competition for me to get a cute HQNP russian girl.
Well they don’t really like ethnics so you have that going for you

• JFL
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and Debetro
Well they don’t really like ethnics so you have that going for you
Yeah I know their families are quite opposed to foreigners. How will a north indid like me cope.

• JFL
Yeah I know their families are quite opposed to foreigners. How will a north indid like me cope.
I was trolling buddy, russian women love money and aren’t race loyal.

• +1
Reactions: african_subhuman, SlavicGeneral and Debetro
I was trolling buddy, russian women love money and aren’t race loyal.
I know that you troll with each post when interacting with me but I'm just playing my character and pretending I don't know that you are doing so.

• JFL
russians been mogging, #SlavicTakeover2025

• +1
Do russian women like ethnics like myself? :feelshah:
Honestly I don't know
I'm not sure about other ethnics, but I know a couple with a black man and a Russian woman

Last edited:
  • Woah
Honestly I don't know
I'm not sure about other ethnics, but I know a couple with a black man and a Russian woman
Das rite.

Attachments

• 3656999_3607840_EDFD6EC1-2B3A-42BB-9D2D-69983FE88D2F.png
    3656999_3607840_EDFD6EC1-2B3A-42BB-9D2D-69983FE88D2F.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
  • 4262189_klBN4OrXFtQ.jpg
    4262189_klBN4OrXFtQ.jpg
    191.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 4276087_-BFD1H74gCk (1).jpg
    4276087_-BFD1H74gCk (1).jpg
    107.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 33711
  • +1
Reactions: GabachoCopium and Deleted member 33711
Exceptions don't make the rule
Except you made a claim that you have never seen a gl Russian and I posted 2 so your claim is objectively wrong.
Stepanov might literally be the best looking guy ever so I don't fucking know what you were thinking when you said that shit.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Putin and Deleted member 33711
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 33711 and SubhumanForever
Except you made a claim that you have never seen a gl Russian and I posted 2 so your claim is objectively wrong.
Stepanov might literally be the best looking guy ever so I don't fucking know what you were thinking when you said that shit.
Tyla is GL and fogs most white women. Does that mean Shaniquas on average are GL? :feelskek:

Also it's not just my personal experience. Russian women are commonly known by normies for their beauty while the men are at best ignored, or even called ugly

• +1
Tyla is GL and fogs most white women. Does that mean Shaniquas on average are GL? :feelskek:
YOU ARE MOVING THE GOALPOST SO HARD HOLY SHIT
I'll make this easy for you. Answer this yes or no question:
Do you understand that your claim that gl Russians don't exist is objectively incorrect because I have shown you multiple gl Russians?
Yes or no.

>Also it's not just my personal experience. Russian women are commonly known by normies for their beauty while the men are at best ignored, or even called ugly
Literally no one fucking cares about your personal experience and literally no one fucking cares what "normies" think.

YOU ARE MOVING THE GOALPOST SO HARD HOLY SHIT
I'll make this easy for you. Answer this yes or no question:
Do you understand that your claim that gl Russians don't exist is objectively incorrect because I have shown you multiple gl Russians?
Yes or no.

>Also it's not just my personal experience. Russian women are commonly known by normies for their beauty while the men are at best ignored, or even called ugly
Literally no one fucking cares about your personal experience and literally no one fucking cares what "normies" think.

Nigga why you getting so defensive and going on a schizo rambling :forcedsmile: take ur meds and relax

Do you understand that your claim that gl Russians don't exist

Never claimed that tho. All I said was that I never seen a GL Russian before (never knew that 1st model you posted was Russian tho). But a few examples on the internet isn't enough for me to say they're GL on average. Since I've seen my fair share or Russians IRL

And no, spamming more pics isn't going to change my mind so plz don't bother

• +1
Nigga why you getting so defensive and going on a schizo rambling :forcedsmile: take ur meds and relax
>LITERALLY HAS NO ARGUMENT AND CONCEDES WHILE EVADING A SIMPLE YES OR NO QUESTION
Holy FUCK.... I'm too GOOD at this.