russians as illiterate as the nig*ers?

.*my*.

.*my*.

Kess mah ess
No wonder they’re this dumb today.

Fucking savages.

They have been worthless slaves for so long; not surprising that they refuse to become civilized.

Attachments

• C3C262E4-BA8F-4EF4-81AA-17D3BEF970AC.jpeg
    C3C262E4-BA8F-4EF4-81AA-17D3BEF970AC.jpeg
    66.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 47703D1C-672B-46CB-9207-EB61D6C142BD.jpeg
    47703D1C-672B-46CB-9207-EB61D6C142BD.jpeg
    77.7 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
@Manchild

@rand anon

• Hmm...
Reactions: rand anon
Doesn't help that all the best soviet chess players were Jewish.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and .*my*.
They're called subhumans for a reason

But to give credit to them it's hard to speak such an alien language like russian, their brain cant learn any other language because of this

• JFL
Reactions: Elvisandreaa and .*my*.
Your people were raped by ottoman chads for centuries and now they occupy you and the only reason you still have a country is because of the generous god fearing Putin

• JFL
Reactions: .*my*.
Your people were raped by ottoman chads for centuries and now they occupy you and the only reason you still have a country is because of the generous god fearing Putin
Ok.

@Zer0/∞

average urban resident in russia/ukraine/belarus is way more educated than average person in US anyway, it's a known fact, it is also confirmed by numerous migrants from EE to US. Soviets made a good work here.

On the other hand, there are a lot of guys stupid AF, like unbelievably stupid, that the type of guys who drink vodka and go to war.

i've seen a lot of interviews with POWs those retards don't even know what the population of their own country is, like 1 guy said that population of russia is like 20 millions or smth like that, other guy said that WW2 started at 1812, and it's not like 1 or 2 dudes, literally hundreds.

And the most retarded one are educated as fuck and retarded to hell like Dugin, Girkin, a lot of different other guys, we also have a lot of retards like this here.

Ukrainians
Comparing poor Ukraine to russia which is one of the richest countries in the world is not smart at all. They have more oil in russia than your mom’s body when I used it before I fucked her; yet they are still retarded.

Even IQ scores show barely any difference.

Thank you for the compliment to Ukrainian fellas.

🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18522