Russians girls are simps for asian men

D

Deleted member 9467

kpopmaxxer

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, WhiteGoodman, enchanted_elixir and 9 others
would Russian girls also go for a low trust white passing arab?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin and currylightskin

Attachments

• 1651954542468.png
    1651954542468.png
    265.1 KB · Views: 0
  • 1651954548992.png
    1651954548992.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 0
  • 1651954565438.png
    1651954565438.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 0
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ballskin, Xangsane and Deleted member
I thought Russians had asian admixture to begin with.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 13710, enchanted_elixir and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
>4chan post as proof of something
Donald Trump Laugh GIF by Election 2020

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 16641, SendMePicsToRate and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Ahrimancel and rand anon
Well asia is a massive continent, and there hundreds and thousands of Turkish-Russian marriages around. So yeah they definitely have it going with a certain group of asian men

However that doesnt mean that any female being would have any attraction towards to the gooks (especially if we are talking about the slavic chicks who single handedly fog the whole mongoloid race)

Sounds like chink cope

• +1
Reactions: SendMePicsToRate, gamma and Hikicel69
Russian guys are ugly

• +1
Reactions: BoneDensity
"russians" "white"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16641, Elvisandreaa, randomvanish and 3 others
Slavic femoids are professional golddiggers and generally value stability more than other femoids :owo:

• +1
Reactions: enchanted_elixir
Spiggacope, most russian foids who prefer ricecels are ugly, pink-haired lanwhales. But Those hot slavic Jbs we like to discuss, don't even see east asians as humans. Chinks are fucked regardless of their location. The ultimate truecel race jfl.

Spiggacope, most russian foids who prefer ricecels are ugly, pink-haired lanwhales. But Those hot slavic Jbs we like to discuss, don't even see east asians as humans. Chinks are fucked regardless of their location. The ultimate truecel race jfl.

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer and enchanted_elixir
Putin's daughter married a korean man jfl

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Toth's thot, enchanted_elixir and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer, Deleted member 16369, FrameMogger and 1 other person
Ironically the guy in the 2nd clip is Ukrainian and Ukrainians and Russians basically look the same
the only thing that matters is your the top 95% of men looks wise

• +1
Reactions: FrameMogger
I saw one video of a Korean guy in Ukraine and women where around him and kissing him lmao. Slavic women love Asian men for some weird reason

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and Chadethnic101
Russia and Eastern Europe are incompetent failures circling the drain of history, so this makes sense actually.

Last edited:
No its because high T mongolians raped them

Kpop pill is brutal af

This is the Asian century and anyone who denies it's coping. It's not only in Russia it's everywhere, hallyu is a real phenomenon. Women nowadays are into chinks and can we even blame then? The average chink in Asia is a fashion maxed Twink which is exactly what these low-key bisexual zoomer foids seem to love it so it is what it is.

Over if u not asian in 2022

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 9467 and gamma
No its because high T mongolians raped them

Cope. No DNA evidence for that + Mongols were raped by whites for thousands of years before and aren't pure.

Cope. No DNA evidence for that + Mongols were raped by whites for thousands of years before and aren't pure.
mongolians raped russians which is why they are so mixed, just fucking look at putin:ROFLMAO:

Kpop pill is brutal af

This is the Asian century and anyone who denies it's coping. It's not only in Russia it's everywhere, hallyu is a real phenomenon. Women nowadays are into chinks and can we even blame then? The average chink in Asia is a fashion maxed Twink which is exactly what these low-key bisexual zoomer foids seem to love it so it is what it is.

Over if u not asian in 2022

Cope. Zero evidence for this + the Tinder study from 2021 said the opposite.

mongolians raped russians which is why they are so mixed, just fucking look at putin:ROFLMAO:

Putin? The dude looks purely white. If Mongolians had raped Russians there would be Mongol male DNA in the Russian gene pool. There is none.

Also Mongols got raped for thousands of years by Caucasoids and are actually mixed. Unlike Russians who are ~98% European.

Putin? The dude looks purely white. If Mongolians had raped Russians there would be Mongol male DNA in the Russian gene pool. There is none.

Also Mongols got raped for thousands of years by Caucasoids and are actually mixed. Unlike Russians who are ~98% European.
we can clearly see the difference in facial structure and skin color between western europeans and eastern europeans

they were ruled by mongols for 200 years, they got mixed with asians slanty eyes and pale skin with round skull is common

genetic heritage in many Russians can be traced back to the Golden Horde. Since the Mongols ruled there for two centuries

• +1
Reactions: KingCartierrr23 and ChadFucksYourOneitis
@Detona
220px Vladimir Putin 2022 02 22 cropped

if you think this nigga looks purely white you are either very retarded or a troll

we can clearly see the difference in facial structure and skin color between western europeans and eastern europeans

No you can't. More importantly, however, you can't show a DNA study saying Russians are part Mongol.

they were ruled by mongols for 200 years, they got mixed with asians slanty eyes and pale skin with round skull is common

:forcedsmile:

Dumbass doesn't realize these same features occur in Western Europeans like Bjork.

genetic heritage in many Russians can be traced back to the Golden Horde. Since the Mongols ruled there for two centuries

Wrong. Show a study that says that.

Instead it's the other way around. Mongols got raped by Caucasoid, it why they looked like this:

Portrait-of-Ogedei-Khan.jpg

No you can't. More importantly, however, you can't show a DNA study saying Russians are part Mongol.

:forcedsmile:

Dumbass doesn't realize these same features occur in Western Europeans like Bjork.

Wrong. Show a study that says that.

Instead it's the other way around. Mongols got raped by Caucasoid, it why they looked like this:

Fwqxqqwcvb

I know one thing for sure whites dont deserve mongolian mogger blood in them

@Detona View attachment 1670980

if you think this nigga looks purely white you are either very retarded or a troll

It's fat. He got fat when he got older. Getting fat can make you look Asian since they have fat faces and many of the features of Asians (like slit eyes) are due to fat deposits. White children will also look like this because they have more fat. I looked like that once.

Instead, look at Putin before he got fat. He doesn't have any Asian features, doesn't look the least bit Asian:

image.jpg

View attachment 1670995

I know one thing for sure whites dont deserve mongolian mogger blood in them

Cope. Most of those "Mongols" weren't even Mongolian (most of their army was Caucasoid) and I already showed you that some Mongols clearly had Caucasoid Mogger ancestry:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
It's fat. He got fat when he got older. Getting fat can make you look Asian since they have fat faces and many of the features of Asians (like slit eyes) are due to fat deposits. White children will also look like this because they have more fat. I looked like that once.

Instead, look at Putin before he got fat. He doesn't have any Asian features, doesn't look the least bit Asian:

image.jpg
Come on man light matters alot, on some pics even i dont look mongolian but in some i do.

Cope. Most of those "Mongols" weren't even Mongolian (most of their army was Caucasoid) and I already showed you that some Mongols clearly had Caucasoid Mogger ancestry:

Depends im sure at that time they had tribes (clans) and other shit, even in my country there are clans.

Can you show me a study of mongols having high caucasoid in them?

Thanks god my country never had mongolian invasion and has 0% asian dna, no small dick genes from the mongolians
This is a myth by jews, the only asians who mostly have small dicks and low T are for example japanese, chinese and so on.

Real mongolians didnt have this shit, im west asian and have a bit mongolian blood yet my dick is 8.5 inch fully erect.

Last edited:
This is a myth by jews, the only asians who mostly have small dicks and low T are for example japanese, chinese and so on.

Real mongolians didnt have this shit, im west asian and might have good amount of mongolian blood yet my dick is 8.5 inch fully erect.
Mongolians are like other asians...but you there's almost 0 mongoloid dna in caucasus

• +1
Reactions: BearBoy
Mongolians are like other asians...but you there's almost 0 mongoloid dna in caucasus
View attachment 1671002
I have turanid influence, when caucasian and turanid is mixed you get pamirid.

Which is still mongolian blood, look at the guy from my avi is caucasian pamir.